Nice to hear from ya

General Discussion
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next
I spend most of my time elsewhere, on other games.
I dont get what are blue post?
people that snort smurf blood
its good to hear about your cat but lets get back on the subject of fixing the game thank you
08/01/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Crithto
I tend to have the most luck starting in the Fields of Slaughter, clearing the area and the dungeons, and then moving on up the bridge towards Siegebreaker. I end up with a nice 5 stack of nephalem valor, plenty of champions and elites, and a healthy amount of loot and gold.

lol what, you guys get "Blizzard Employee" buff or something?
08/01/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Zarhym

You may also find it amusing that IRL I also have a cat. Specifically: a cat that I also bring to the office with me quite often. She walks on a leash, plays fetch, enjoys tricks, etc. and I like to joke that she’s the Blizzard community cat. So when I read this, I was momentarily confused if you meant her or me. ;)

(As a bit of an aside: I had this avatar long before I adopted her.)

I can vouch for this.

But it's disconcerting when we're in meetings and Vaeflare has a lap cat to stroke. Mascot or stereotypical villainy? You decide.

Having a cat on your lap during a meeting is nice, warm, and fuzzy…for the first 15 minutes. After that, my leg started going numb. The cat was more than content to remain as a floppy weight and not move anywhere. Found out I may not be a cat person.

Birds as pets on the other hand; that's an intelligent companion that can be used to invalidate everyone's arguments.
08/02/2012 04:27 PMPosted by Rygarius
Birds as pets on the other hand; that's an intelligent companion that can be used to invalidate everyone's arguments.

Birds?

You don't have parakeets, do you?

I can vouch for this.

But it's disconcerting when we're in meetings and Vaeflare has a lap cat to stroke. Mascot or stereotypical villainy? You decide.

Having a cat on your lap during a meeting is nice, warm, and fuzzy…for the first 15 minutes. After that, my leg started going numb. The cat was more than content to remain as a floppy weight and not move anywhere. Found out I may not be a cat person.

The only way they invalidate arguments is by making noise to drown out someones retort. Birds are the noisiest pets I have ever had. At least a dog listens most of the time when you tell it to stop barking. Birds are obnoxious.

Vile creatures.
talking about cats fix ur dang game
08/02/2012 04:59 PMPosted by doobie22
talking about cats fix ur dang game

How about both?

Man you guys are mean lol.
08/01/2012 06:19 PMPosted by mooplet
Sometimes it’s fun to stand back and Magic Missile opponents from afar, while other times I enjoy getting my hands dirty by changing it up and fighting up-close and personal with my monk.

I really can't believe that anyone actually gets 'fun' out of casting a spell. Aren't those kind of low standards for enjoyment?
I wish I could have fun merely swapping to another character and 'getting his hands dirty'.

Ppl having fun playing the game? ABSURD!!!!!
I see the hostility in this thread and it makes me wonder why some of you people expect them to respect you.
As if taking a few minutes from their day to talk about something not related to the job they are already doing will somehow slow them down a great deal.
"Oh no, they aren't taking this exact moment of time to do what they have been doing for a large portion of the day!"
It's silly