HardCore Australia: Update

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 42 Next
One of our brothers have fallen tonight. Rest easy and know that your death shall be avenged!

Sure we will see your next build soon!

HCFTW

RIP TankWizard.
UPDATE:

So things are going along at a very nice pace. Alvis have successfully leveled to 60, grats man! Score us some legendaries with that MF NV ok? :)

Myself have progressed to level 56 and we are on Act 3 hell. We did have the occasional ping spike and rubber band here and there but in all nothing game breaking so far. Andelas our legend DH is also leveling up very nicely, he is our Hardcore expert after all and looking forward to seeing some death from above and afar!

Unfortunately our TankWizard fell to a nasty pack but to be fair we did have some vicious rolls last night. Cudos for taking it to them SJ! First TankWizard I have seen in action and you sure made them cry!

Congrats to the team and keep it up. We might have some exiting things coming up when Inferno hits us so keep tuned.

Next stop Inferno. Bring it we say!

HCFTW
Fegelein#6385 add me, my highest character is in nightmare I like to go at a slow pace but playing coop would be cool.
Hi all,

Been a while since I've played this game took a nice long break due to my internet connection playing up and now I'm back.

I'm an Australian HC player that plays between the hours of 6pm-12am AEST. I'm looking for players who're on the same skill & progression level that I am to continue with Inferno, and of course to also have fun good times ....... Wauuuuuuuuuuuuu! XD

I live stream every night, I have mumble/skype/vent so I can chat.

I have a level 60 Barbarian that's upto Inferno ACT2, I got lightning reflexes and I'll always ensure that when we are playing together we're be in the safest position as possible, even as far as planning our escape route in advance.

If you die I'm happy to power level you back to 30 and we can level together, in fact I've even carried and helped other players reach level 60 in hardcore all the way to the end.

Keen to play with me? Add me to your list my battletag is Xterminatz#6691

Disclaimer: Guy or Girl gamer I don't discriminate as I was asked about this lol

Thanks
Thanks all, TankWizzard will be back up their soon, hoping to score lvl 60 and some inferno before the update..

Also looking forwards to the update, my attack will be buffed :)
Played a bit last night pushed into Act 3 NM looking to get to Hell Act 3 level 60 by end of next week.
Also just a note if noone else has it I have actually made the Staff of Herding (only normal version currently) So if anyone ever wants the portal opened feel free to ask me and ill jump over!
Add me when you guys get 2 60. Can organize some runs/gobs w/e. Gearing up can be a !@#$% alone.
Hey sjwt - that scource I gave you last night, wouldn't mind it back after you find an upgrade.

It's actually better than the one my Wiz has at the moment.

Apart from no socket it's probably one of the best L32 Wiz scources I've seen.
*+7-8 Dmanage
*+42 Intelligence
*+77 Vitality
*+12% Extra Gold
*10% Better chance of finding magical items
*Critical Hits grant 5 Arcane Power
*Monster kills grant +9 exp

The flu' was obviously affecting my judgement last night. :)
No rush though, will be a few days before I play my Wiz.
Hey all,

I've got a 53 Barb and a 41 WD, just been playing solo. (no deaths yet, touch wood)

Keen to give some group play a go if anyone's interested, Brackets#1186

Any tips for how to make money or leveling from 50-60, been mega slow... Bit cautious to progress too far into hell, so just been doing leoric runs mostly..
ANNNND the wizard dies >< Had a FANTASTIC levelling wep too :(. OH well, at least it wasn't the monk.

A lag spike dc killed me :S.
@TDA101 - damn, the helm wasn't bad either.
Re-roll.
RIP AntiMonkIV L43 - Arcane FireChains whirlythings protecting Kulle's head.
Re-roll.

The monks died ages ago.

My Wizard died tonight GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TDA101-1136/hero/23906498

This one.
Just died in Inferno a1 guys,

Invulnerable / Arcane / Frozen / Fast / - with slow on hit
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xterminatz-6691/hero/21945612

I know you've cleared act 1, but please do NOT go into act 2 without at least 600 - 650 AR. And upgrade that shield! There are 3 levels of shield that have better block amount than yours!. Use a i62/63 shield that has a good block chance (preferably 18%+).

Also try to get a Helm with a socket for that life% gem. It'll be expensive, but cash spent keeping you alive is well spent cash.
--------------------------------------------
If anyone in the group needs anything post it up and I'll see what I can do to help also.

Tips -

Get a weapon and helm with sockets up till 60. The weapon only needs a socket up till level 30. Socket them with red gems. Anything with sockets shove purple gems into them.

If you need some AMMY's i'm more than happy to give you guys up to 5 square ones (150vit)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5979090365?page=4#70

Just a reminder guys!
Just died in Inferno a1 guys,

Invulnerable / Arcane / Frozen / Fast / - with slow on hit

NNNOOO!!! Not the greatest weekend for our group, we pretty much all got wiped. O well, welcome to New Toonville!
Re-roll.

The monks died ages ago.

My Wizard died tonight GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TDA101-1136/hero/23906498

This one.

Yeah, I meant the levelling helm "mystical helmet" the newly deceased Wiz was using. It wasn't just the axe that was good for that level is what I was meaning. +XP and socket for red gem.

NNNOOO!!! Not the greatest weekend for our group, we pretty much all got wiped. O well, welcome to New Toonville!

I actually had reservations playing HC this weekend, since the US HC crowd were complaining of DCs and some lag attributed to 1.0.4 announcement and a large number of the player base returning pre-patch.
But my death (and it sounds like most of the ANZ HC deaths) this weekend was not attributable to any laggy issues - TDA101's Wiz excepted. My barb (now up to L45) was rubber bandy but the monk and wiz were OK.

I actually had reservations playing HC this weekend, since the US HC crowd were complaining of DCs and some lag attributed to 1.0.4 announcement and a large number of the player base returning pre-patch.
But my death (and it sounds like most of the ANZ HC deaths) this weekend was not attributable to any laggy issues - TDA101's Wiz excepted. My barb (now up to L45) was rubber bandy but the monk and wiz were OK.
\

It was lag on my end actually. Net decided it didnt like certain aspects of the web and decided to close connects to IE and Diablo but not like other stuff.