HardCore Australia: Update

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 36 37 38 42 Next
I have not lost that many to lag ETC.

Just thought I would create a job for me. Imagine the friend request I would get!!

But alas my front door is secure on its hinges.
My HC friends list is looking a little thin, looking for players that reguarly run mp5 and up to run with.
Have a WW barba and a half decent CM wizzy.
Add me RIZE#1498
Cheers
Not playing D3 much any more - only when my 20yr old is hogging the PS3.
Have moved on to GTAOnline.
Have set up a crew if anyone else is playing :)
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/anz_hc_diablo3

Wow Smurf I wish I seen this post sooner I have also been playing some GTAV on my PS3 inbetween playing D3 that is over the last month I guess. I play when the kids goto bed and thats after 8pm eastern time. My PS3ID is nek1981 what is yout PS3 ID?

If anyone else has a PS3 would be great to get your ID as well oh and btw I got a HC para 6 Wiz now finally ;-). I also finally got some gear to practice some Crit Mass build with but its far from stable at this point. How has everyone been? I sure miss the socializing I aspect that I was able to get from playing on the PC vs the PS3.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/10497440307

Big Question?: How many users here would be interested in getting a group together and starting RoS in HC for the first time on release. A Teamspeak or Ventrillo server will be need for this and I think we should start organising this now if there is the numbers I can provide my Clans Teamspeak server is needed. I would love to start this game in HC from release and would find this far more entertaining I think! and if we get the numbers it would be all that much more fun, enjoyable, and easier for everyone!

cheers NeK
Wow just sitting here checking out some forums and profiles and noticed its been 12 months to this day I lost my first HC Wiz at level 47!... This is a strange feeling spooky even ;-)
TBH, i wouldnt trust the servers on RoS release. i remember game release there were so many issues. i wouldnt risk a toon personally.
ill play SC for a week or so before trying the new areas/games with a HC toon
TBH, i wouldnt trust the servers on RoS release. i remember game release there were so many issues. i wouldnt risk a toon personally.
ill play SC for a week or so before trying the new areas/games with a HC toon

Don't worry we will have our AU server by then ;)
11/13/2013 05:50 AMPosted by Lameduck
Don't worry we will have our AU server by then ;)

And Lameduck will be recovering our lost toons for $3.75 per char ;)
ADD me Guys. ScaffieNZ#6877
Hi guys Ephemeral#1602 here!

I play with a guy in Northern California most days but was wondering if there are any Australian players that are poking to group? I am doing about 170k dmg on my wizard in safety mode; I usually level up on mp1 in acts 1 and 3.

Please send me a message if you want to play together. I use Skype to chat in battle as well.
First DC death...
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RIZE-1498/hero/36932633
RIP

DC was my end, so my own fault I guess. Ahwell maybe a break till ROS is needed
RIP mate.
DC deaths got me back into SC. Throw in a terrible ping for the last month or so, and I find it hard to play HC of late. Esp when my only toon is a CM wiz (or low mp archon).
12/04/2013 04:30 PMPosted by WAZZ
RIP mate.
DC deaths got me back into SC. Throw in a terrible ping for the last month or so, and I find it hard to play HC of late. Esp when my only toon is a CM wiz (or low mp archon).

Ditto on that. I just don't want to chance my characters. RIP, I know how you must feel.
FitzChivalry#1457
Just touching base all - been active again after 6 months of intense clinical trial activity for my PhD thesis.
Feel free to add me. Currently levelling a Wizard to 60 and have a Paragon 16 Monk (sadly my WD died).
Usually on Monday-Wednesday nights if anyone wants to farm, level or run new characters.
12/16/2013 02:18 AMPosted by FitzChivalry
FitzChivalry

Farseer books were good weren't they?
Hysteria#2146

First time HC, enjoying it so far, level 46 barb, bit of a hc newb at the moment, but I haven't died (yet) :)
Hey guys, I've been playing on the PTR.
Add me if your playing on the PTR or msg in and I'll add you.

Alvis#6948
I've only ever played Hardcore mode and I stopped playing a while back due to having a lot of internet issues. Currently my internet issues have been fixed I have a max level barb sitting on Inferno ACT 2 and I'm leveling a brand new monk currently since I've decided to come back to the game and kill everything before the next xpac hits.

I pretty much play every night, got skype, got my own private mumble server etc. If you are interested in playing together and having some real fun feel free to add me, guys AND girls are both welcome.

Xterminatz#6691

Looking forward to playing with you!

p.s I'll also be streaming as often as possible @ www.twitch.tv/xterminatz
The last 7 key wardens I've killed haven't dropped a key. NV 5 and inferno, of course. Anyone else noticing this. Perhaps I've just been unlucky.

I also haven't had a legendary drop in the past 7 sessions, when usually I get 1 or 2. Unlucky again??

I also noticed the other night that when I copped a DC I was booted immediately out of the game, which was great because I was in the middle of a fight with an elite pack when it happened.

Anyone else noticing odd things?
Looking for a bit of challenge before ROS comes out so i've started playing through MP10 self found.

Litterally just started act 1 norm.

If anyone wants to join me, add vamphyri#1371

I'll often be on hearthstone but just message me and ill come across
Looking for a bit of challenge before ROS comes out so i've started playing through MP10 self found.

Litterally just started act 1 norm.

If anyone wants to join me, add vamphyri#1371

I'll often be on hearthstone but just message me and ill come across