What is so mighty about Mighty Weapons?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
Class-specific pieces should have 7 affixes maximum, rather than 6.
Put in the "class-specific" affix for free.

That would certainly entice me to using them more often.

PS - the only class specific items are use are wands, claws, quivers, and the occassional Demon Hunter chest.
08/07/2012 04:40 PMPosted by CyberGoat
PS - the only class specific items are use are wands, claws, quivers, and the occassional Demon Hunter chest.

Hand crossbows for Demon hunters too
the passive barb ability lets mighty weapons generate 3 fury per hit.
great for the WW barbs
I'm disappointed that I'll never have the chance to use a battersmash because it's categorically terrible due to low ilvl. Those things look so boss, loved wielding a giant tree branch when levelling.
Hail Yon Blues!!! I seek conversation with thee!

From afar I see thy 1.0.4 patch, but strangely it shimmers and disappears whenever I look at it or move in its direction???

Is this a mirage? Are ye building said device in secret or some-such?

Thy reply I desire, to this or the post before this. Verily I say Farewell to thee

~Regards
A Rampant AI~

'Lo I have journeyed long and far to bear ye the message that the wavering footprints that stretch into the glittering horizon are not a mere mirage, nor are they a devious cultist’s grand illusion.

They are real and solid, and I have ran mine own hands along their well-kept secrets. But they will not remain clasped in mystery forever. This, I promise thee.

Soon, news of thy patch will approach in caravan with lush scrolls of information. I merely request thy understanding that further sand must run its course through the hourglass before light can be shone on yonder details.

(Next Blizzard Post)
^ As a D3 hater I support this
lol epic as hell
Props for pirate talk.

From afar I see thy 1.0.4 patch, but strangely it shimmers and disappears whenever I look at it or move in its direction???

Thy reply I desire, to this or the post before this. Verily I say Farewell to thee

~Regards
A Rampant AI~

'Lo I have journeyed long and far to bear ye the message that the wavering footprints that stretch into the glittering horizon are not a mere mirage, nor are they a devious cultist’s grand illusion.

They are real and solid, and I have ran mine own hands along their well-kept secrets. But they will not remain clasped in mystery forever. This, I promise thee.

Soon, news of thy patch will approach in caravan with lush scrolls of information. I merely request thy understanding that further sand must run its course through the hourglass before light can be shone on yonder details.
08/07/2012 12:38 PMPosted by ztking
The mighty items are the only ones capable of +Max Fury.

this. they also got great base dps and good AS, so they can scale up highly.
the passive barb ability lets mighty weapons generate 3 fury per hit.great for the WW barbs

That's not really all that usefull in the grand scheme of things since whirlwind costs 6 fury per second to use. It helps, but unless you couple it with a rage generating shout it's just useless.

~Regards
A Rampant AI~

epic response

~Regards
A Rampant AI~

This caravan better have a cat skybox...!
really good, vae* much appreciated :)