Error 3003 (Europe; Aug. 26th)

Technical Support
Prev 1 13 14 15 Next
come on mr blue we are still waiting for a reply we peeps from the uk cant even go on the eu site someone please tell us something.
Im from Spain, this is not only UK players problem....and no one of the Bliz staff (blue) can say anithing about this problem???

As this is the US forum, you're unlikely to get an update posted here for several hours. There have been updates posted on the EU forum (which you likely cannot access directly).

https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5208431553?page=35#683
Morning guys. As you are no doubt aware, this issue is only affecting players using a small number of ISPs (primarily in the UK and Greece). While we're doing our best to work with the parties involved (forwarding traceroute reports, advising etc.) the problem does not lie within Blizzard's infrastructure and can therefore not be eliminated by us directly.

We will continue to provide you with what updates we can here in this thread.

If you're still experiencing issues, you can report your individual ISP/location via Twitter.
https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN/status/239999285964443648

i dont know how they can say that it is not their problem, all standalone games i have work, all steam games work, diablo 3 does not, my friends are also unable to play and between us we use sky, virgin, talk talk, and bt as isp's so its not a small amount of network operators that are affected, i have been unable to log on to this game since yesterday morning so has been around 24 hours for me now, i have not had my support ticket answered, overall this is !@#$ customer service and looks like the game will not be working today either as they dont seem to know what the problem is, they could solve this issue by adding offline single player so we can still play when the servers are down, which is quite regularly, but these money grabbing %^-*s are to scared incase someone cracks their game and people are able to play it for free

im guessing its to late to get my money back for a game i am unable to play
ive been playing for an hour now, server kicked me error 3007
and now 3003 when i try to log in....yay
I've got the same problem and I can't connect to WoW either. I thought it was just me but I guess not.
anybody know of a good proxy, non 30min dc trial or really cheap maybe =o
O2 just told me that the connection issues i am having with connecting to Diablo and other sites are due to a submarine hitting one of the underwater cable.

Will let you know more as i hear from them
O2 just told me that the connection issues i am having with connecting to Diablo and other sites are due to a submarine hitting one of the underwater cable.

Will let you know more as i hear from them

think that advisor is just !@#$ing with you, probably bored and pissed with having to work bank holiday monday
This happened to me the other day but it started working again after a couple minutes.
Having same issue... I'm from the UK and my ISP is Talktalk. Rather annoying as I get dissconected, lose all my valors buff and then can't relog due to 3003 error. Then I can't even acess any of Blizzard's websites. I though it was just me but this is ridiculous. Yet another fail from blizzard -.-
still no word from mr blue i wonder if they are all on a jolly down the pub? does this meen that we eu customers dont really matter? hmm i wonder.
Same issue, 02 internet UK... Pretty sure every ISP is having the same problem. All these also have connection issues after browsing the thread: sky, virgin, talk talk, and bt.. No doubt there is others. Every other steam and standalone game works so blizzard its must be your end. P.S Great timing Bank Holiday Weekend!
after loooooong hours of diggin through forums and stuff trying to get the answer about what the eck is going on, I found only this:

http://community.activision.com/message/413344402
(sorry for posting competition page here, but I could not dig out any info about this on Blizzard's pages - how sad, isn't it?)

The funny thing is, that right now (I am with O2 broadband, UK), the only webpages that are NOT working, are actually eu.battle.net and adobe.com only (and to say for adobe, at least site map loads now). Any other webpage - including those mentioned in posts above (like amazon, bbc, etc... doesn't matter if it is UK or non-UK site) ARE working FINE...

So what is correct now? Is this Blizzard issue? Is this Telia issue?
If it is just Blizzard issue, why are they doing nothing about it? At least to inform us - and plz do not post those "clever" replies about checking eu.battle.net for blizzard blue updates - we CAN NOT check it because it is UNACCESSIBLE, okay? They could post something on US server for us at least...
And if this Telia issue, why is it only those 2 webpages not working, but any other is working fine? You mean someone in Telia had something strongly illegal for lunch yesterday and even now is still just ROFLTAO (T = their) by pulling out and plugging in back 1 cable all the time repeatedly just to get half of the Europe mad?
I need to wash my mouth with soap. I was wrong.

It's not Blizzard, it's Telia.net we can't get to for some reason. It's routing issue with a global supplier or whatever they are, can't get to their website.

Star Wars Old Republic forums have similar post to ours, they can't connect to their servers too. EVE Online gamers have the issue too. There are also posts from different people unable to access numerous websites going out of Sky Broadband networks on to websites like argos or sth(don't remember now). Most of people including me hit the wall beyond this gate ae-1-51.edge5.London1.Level3.net.

I have also a reply on Talk Talk forums that some traffic got routed through Germany and it fixed the problem. But apparently not for everyone.

It looks like until Telia.net fix it the only solution is to use proxy/vpn and get through a different gate.
Yeap I called my ISP: Seethelight and they told me that they are responsible for the problems i've been having. They seem to have routing problems and they will contact me as soon as an official solution is made.

But it is strange how many ISP's are having problems at the same time....
Looks like im not the only one O2 are telling its a sub cable issue
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Home-Broadband-Home-Phone/Problems-connecting-to-certain-sites-O2-told-me-cable-had-been/td-p/273594

Its depressing being on TS though with two friends that are playing D3 fine though
still, that doesnt explain why D3 worked perfectly last night for a few hours, having previously not worked all sunday, for the issues to suddenly come back again today
Yeap I called my ISP: Seethelight and they told me that they are responsible for the problems i've been having. They seem to have routing problems and they will contact me as soon as an official solution is made.

But it is strange how many ISP's are having problems at the same time....

It's the problem of routing.

To explain it as simple as possible:

Train story :D

Main characters:

ISP -> guy running the train
Telia -> guys owning the tracks in different countries
Blizzard -> Russians
Your PC -> London
Diablo server -> Moscow
VPN -> different form of transport, a car, a plane...

If you want to get from London to Moscow by train and telia is the owner of the tracks(fibreoptic infrastructure) in some parts of every country and the tracks in Germany on your way are broken then it's up to telia to put the train on a different route so you could continue. Of course you can always contact the guy running the train (ISP) to find what's wrong but he might not know why he got blocked straight away. Or you can get off the train and use a car, plane, walk without waiting(use VPN). Also it doesn't mean that Moscow got nuked(Blizz switched servers off) . Russians(Blizzard) just didn't know that the track in Germany is broken...

Comprende?

PS.
Yes I got really bored :D
it was fixed for me earlier. Was playing for hours no problem. Now its gone again!!! I'M BORED! :P
Im up and running

Did a forced IP reset using the link below and it worked.

the only thing i would say is the password for the Telnet superuser is now your router serial number.

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/uk-ebay-paypal/8156-get-new-ip-every-20-mins-o2-broadband.html