There was an error during game account logon.

Technical Support
(Error 3006)
no game for you!

...or me actually. :(
i hope there's no downtime this weekend
damn it me too stuck in retriving hero list
haiz
Im stuck at retrieving hero list as well with the same error :( and this is the only time i get to play before work -___-"
samsies.
Same here, guys.
Im stuck at retrieving hero list as well with the same error :( and this is the only time i get to play before work -___-"

same and same.
same here
Any news about whats going on?
same here. Every time they try to update the server something goes wrong. logged out about five minutes before the update last night. Now I can't get in. How is it possible they have so many issues constantly?
It takes forever to be 'Authenticated', then before it can 'Retrieve Heroes' error pop up. So much for a getting in a couple quickie levels in before work. Come on Blizz, killing a few demons in game before having to clock in makes it so much easier to work with them, they're known as 'coworkers' in real life.
omg let me in i just found a legendary i wanna put in the AH =P
I was honestly thinking....I messed up my account I am a little happy that its happening to everyone :) but I want to play :(
I am having save problem but whenever I am able to login, I get another error message about character matchmaking... not sure whats going on.
Me too, Error 3006 and stuck at retrieving hero list . Unable to login for whole day. :(
"There was an error switching heroes" and "There was an error during game account logon"... keeps fluctuating between these 2 errors!
yea i ant get on either so when will i be able to wtf
i feel massively annoyed. my life is !@#$. i bought this game hoping to play it whenever i wanted. why couldn't i just keep it on my computer? why do i have to login whenever i want to play it? i dont understand. this is clearly beyond my technical know-how. i need to get a degree in computers or something.