Rate the Demon Hunter Above you [new]

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
@MrLucid72 can you give me an advice for my equips to upgrade which could increase my dps my budget should be around 50m
already lose 20m buying my vile ward and a 2nd manticor which only gives 1-2k dps and life
i feel like i got scam on those.

thanks
@SevenDays
You should upgrade your visage.. something with 150-200 dex should put your dps up higher.. but the main goal there will be find a 1100+ dps manticore.. that will change your world
@Tonho very nice demonhunter,good hp,good damage..i hope mine will be as good as yours someday.. 9.5/10
gamerone - I think you can easily upgrade your gems without costing much. And why do you use that amulet? I I think you can find something much better.
@destoryer yeah i need to upgrade my gems.i use that ammy for "adds % cold damage" affix..BTW your demon hunter is awesome...
@gamerone

Better gems. Get a useful random roll for your pants.

Plus I just have a big disgust with using 1h xbows with a quiver.

---

Whoever rates me, you better not tell me I need more resistances because I don't.
@DonDraper

u can find a better bracer ezly and cheap! maybe try to find new belt too =(
@Tonho
i didnt notice much you have a pretty solid gear selection
all i noticed was your dire.. i would add something with some as% because i noticed you didnt have much..
@Tonho
i didnt notice much you have a pretty solid gear selection
all i noticed was your dire.. i would add something with some as% because i noticed you didnt have much..

Not bad but could use a few nat's pieces for the bonus crit and dexterity.
@Reslin Nice Demon Hunter, you should try to upgrade your DML. Get one with more dex and vit.
PWN- how come you are using one handed bow?
^ 8/10
@Rogue
8/10
Very nice, maybe better dps manticore
^ Great gear, probably only thing you need is a slightly better weapon =).
@ducs

IMO, get rid of these nathalyas rings... they are expensive as !@#$ and i dont find the disc bonus really necessary if u are lvling up.. u could get much better stuff with the money u had selling those..

its just my anti-nat opinion.. haha
@ Tonho

Pretty nice! Try finding some Nat's boot with vit and an Inna's belt with vit if you can.
@ducs

IMO, get rid of these nathalyas rings... they are expensive as !@#$ and i dont find the disc bonus really necessary if u are lvling up.. u could get much better stuff with the money u had selling those..

its just my anti-nat opinion.. haha

its legacy nats - disc regen is not necessary?
^your DH is sick. is he really an amulet?
my amulet (mara) is on my barb :p

wheres ur belt? looks good all round :)
@shdw
it really depends.. im just lvling alkaizer.. at first i had a legacy nats and was using SS.. but now i do mp1 ezly w/o even using SS.. disc is just for trumble around... i sold my nat ring for 60m and could buy like 3 awsome 20m itens that made me dont need to use SS anymore..

*obs: actually, by now.. i just stay 95% of the time on AH, and not playing haha