100k dps+ dual wielding demon hunters

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 25 Next
Question... other than the Stats listed for xbows, what order do you rank crit chance, crit damage, dex, IAS, and +min +max damage in on other items?

For example would you rather have gloves with 8% crit hit and 9% IAS or gloves with 8% crit hit and 30% crit damage if the dex was the same?

Thanks for your thoughts, trying to regear after they nerfed Tank DH.
99k dps DARN barely didn't make it.
123K DW here.

I've seen a couple of you guys weapons.. which are aeweeesssomeeee!!!

My biggest upgrade would be to my current weapons. I know I can easily hit about 160K ++ with some of you guys weapons out there.

Biggest tip for DW = use + min:max rings or ammys. Like those 25-52 dmg rings or ammys.. those add the MOST DPS!!! They don't work well for 2H, but you would be surprised how much DPS they add for DW.

Reason being our weapons base damage = small/low range. My ring for example adds about 20K DPS... amazing!
So I've been stalking around DW profiles for the BIS 1Hers and currently the BIS pair I've found belongs to the below candidates.

Kobayashi and RevRac

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/REVRAC-1267/hero/3316454
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kobayashi-3747/hero/17159678

I played around in my DPS calculator and...

Koba's Calamity + RevRac's Spite gives me a whopping 50K DPS upgrade from my current set up!! Rofl.. that would bring me to about 174K DPS woooooot...

I love looking up DW profiles and ogle over all those EPIC weapons!!!

There are also a few other candidates with almost BIS weapons, they would give me about 45-48K DPS increase.. but the above pair is still crown the best!!

Monsta's pair of 1H'ers is pretty damn beast as well

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Monsta-1979/hero/9713049

I love mix and matchmake 1H xbows from people's profiles. So sad I'm stuck with these lousy pair myself :(
Those are some definitely amazing weapons!

I just recently upgraded a bunch of my outdated gear. I need to upgrade my current Danetta's but so far I'm happy with where I'm at.

<3 Faster
How do you guys survive in inferno?
09/07/2012 12:34 AMPosted by tjsmith41
How do you guys survive in inferno?

Kill em before they kill you. Being able to tank 2-3 hits helps a ton as well.

Currently I do not DW but use 1h+ 20% ias DML, works for me.

& to re-affirm scud, +dmg, dex, dual crit rings/ammy certainly adds a ton to your dmg.

Currently sitting at 193k-201k dps non-ss, 300k ss. 2.99 attacks per second.

Rgds,
Schatten
114k dps, zero buffs. With steady aim 136k dps.

Great to see other DH with 2x handbows in the 100k club :-)
dual wielder here. I still have long way to go for 100k damage w/o ss. tips pls?
Does anyone know what is the BIS for a 2x 1hbows ? Im starting to move around and doing some calculations and i thing I built my character all wrong since i want to be a godly 2x 1hxbows. I think as it was said here that stuff like +damage is actually much much more important than i could imagine.

Is there anyone out there that is a lot more intelligent than me that could help me make a BIS dual wielder demo hunter ? Also I have a lot of gold and cash and I want to improve as much as I can my character and Id love some suggestions to what items I should look to improve first. The only thing that ill keep is my old nats set. The rest ill have to change it all...
Here, as requested.
Glad to see the dw 100k club is growing.. keep up the good work fellas
Does anyone know what is the BIS for a 2x 1hbows ? Im starting to move around and doing some calculations and i thing I built my character all wrong since i want to be a godly 2x 1hxbows. I think as it was said here that stuff like +damage is actually much much more important than i could imagine.

Is there anyone out there that is a lot more intelligent than me that could help me make a BIS dual wielder demo hunter ? Also I have a lot of gold and cash and I want to improve as much as I can my character and Id love some suggestions to what items I should look to improve first. The only thing that ill keep is my old nats set. The rest ill have to change it all...

A high end denettas spite with a socket and a high end calamity with a socket or a very nice rare will be bis for weapons. As for gear high dex crit chance ais and vit and all resis
So I am only 50k :( I would love some tips on what I can do gear wise to up this. Just spent a mil on 2 one handers with socket and crit dmg to get me started. Let me know what else I need :)
09/07/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Stull
So I am only 50k :( I would love some tips on what I can do gear wise to up this. Just spent a mil on 2 one handers with socket and crit dmg to get me started. Let me know what else I need :)

I'd work on getting some more crit chance, yours is somewhat low. After that it'll just be replacing gear without any dex and the rest of your gear with better stat replacements. I'd start with your right-equipped ring > bracers > helm > amulet. A potential 16% crit chance from those pieces alone!

~Faster
a lot of good info here! i just switched to DW just to try it out and i must say i like it A LOT! got a questions tho...i have 32% crit chance and 291% crit damage, would sharpshooter still be useful to use? i cant remember exactly what i read on here but something like after 30% crit chance u dont need sharpshooter but that was for 2H.
09/07/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Stull

If you want to make the 100k dps club with handbows, the easiest way is to upgrade your weps.
Your handbows should have these stats:

850+ dps (without ias)
130 dex
60% native crit
open socket with 70% crit gem.
09/07/2012 01:59 PMPosted by Spikeygq
a lot of good info here! i just switched to DW just to try it out and i must say i like it A LOT! got a questions tho...i have 32% crit chance and 291% crit damage, would sharpshooter still be useful to use? i cant remember exactly what i read on here but something like after 30% crit chance u dont need sharpshooter but that was for 2H.

Sharpshooter will always have some usefulness if you use it a certain way. For example unloading Cluster Bombs near 100% crit, dropping Scatter Trap @ 100%, etc. I personally can't afford to drop my passives due to my play-style. Perhaps I'll use it again someday but not with the speed at which I clear current content. It would just be constantly resetting.

~Faster
incase anyone cares i updated my profile with my good gear lol.

123+k dps
400+ all resis
30k+ hp
43% crit chance
516% crit damage
2.11 attack speed

i just found a pair of nats bloody foot prints today wich is sweet. now i need a nats embrace with spike trap damage and max disc if anyone has one for me;)
Looking good there, Evo! I dropped a lot of vit for DPS and I'm trying to get it all back. Just tonight I found 6 legendaries, including a Natalia's foot prints...Vile ward being my most recent drop. It's been a good night, hehe.

~Faster