EremiteAngel's Legendary drop log - post 1.04

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
Updated 11 Nov 2012
11/09/2012 07:08 PMPosted by DeviousDummy
Could you check out my WD and tell me what needs improving please? Thanks.
Updated 13 Nov 2012.

IK chest to sell. on AH with starting bid of 100K.

@Yumhi

Um well you are stronger than me lol. With a similar build but I must say your build is more efficient.

Skill wise, the only thing you might be able to improve on is getting a spammable primary skill since I'm thinking you'll go OOM when fighting bosses like siege or azmodan with only acid cloud. But since you are running without primary, you prob dont go OOM so good build. But um if you are going OOM, you could change the sacrifice rune to pride for great mana refill.

Items wise, maybe get a socket helm for more health/exp/mf

Very good build/items overall =)
Updated 13 Nov 2012
Updated 14 Nov 2012
Updated 15 Nov 2012
What does TT mean? Trader trash?
Updated 16 Nov 2012

TT = Emoticon
Updated 17 Nov 2012
Updated 13 Nov 2012.

IK chest to sell. on AH with starting bid of 100K.

@Yumhi

Um well you are stronger than me lol. With a similar build but I must say your build is more efficient.

Skill wise, the only thing you might be able to improve on is getting a spammable primary skill since I'm thinking you'll go OOM when fighting bosses like siege or azmodan with only acid cloud. But since you are running without primary, you prob dont go OOM so good build. But um if you are going OOM, you could change the sacrifice rune to pride for great mana refill.

Items wise, maybe get a socket helm for more health/exp/mf

Very good build/items overall =)

6% ls skorn? yeah you're a bit better lol
I'm not really running much with the LS skorn actually...mostly using my axe and ToTD which are both low end but efficient enough for MP 0 lol.

Only use LS skorn mostly when I feel like doing MP 6 which is very rarely lol...
Updated 18 Nov 2012
I think you're doing something great for the community with this kind of thread.

How can I go about purchasing item #120 and #136?

EDIT: Those two items will be for my monk stuck in a2. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JJokbob-1320/hero/27159779
They are free & reserved for your monk. Just add me up and I'll pass them to you =)

Just added you.
how does your build and stuff do w/o zuni set?
Hi Eremite

I added you also, but it seems our time zones are probably opposite. I log on about 3-4pm North America west coast time (Pacific Standard time), and then I see you logged off at around 8am my time. If I knew your time zone I could try to catch up with you sometime. I'm sometimes on midnight my time for an hour/hour-and-half.

Thanks
@yumhi

I don't know...I never really wanted zuni set after 1.04 because I already had the old zuni set built and had to scrap it because a new zuni set came out...

Zuni set provides INT + AR + MANA bonuses...

Mana-wise, I dont really have any mana issues though because of the double passives I use...BR and SA...
and I got -22 on my firebats = 76 mana per cast I think and I regen 68 mana per sec or 72 with templar at 1k+ mana...so not much issue there with my low atk speed.

I don't really need the AllRes boost since I'm currently sitting at ~900 AR...pretty decent I feel...

The only pity is the INT bonus that the set gives and possibly bonus damage on the zuni boots...so damage-wise I lose out quite a bit...

But that said, I love my perfect rolled SOJ and Visage =D

@JJokbob

I'll catch you on weekends! I can get on most time on weekends so we will most likely be able to bump into one another =D
Updated 23 Nov 2012
Hats off to you. Great thing you are doing here.
wow, very impressive stuff. as they've said, great thing you're doing here man. kudos to ya.

that being said, any way i could put offers down for items #135 and #140 to upgrade my WD? fresh 60 and itching to work thru inferno. both of those would be huge upgrades. tnx man!