Show me a GOOD WD PLZ ? leave profile ?

Witch Doctor
I tank pretty much everything, and nothing I have bought has been more than 1 mil in price. I rarely die, I tank everything easily, and never kite.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zalm-1333/hero/8504937
@ChuckNorris:

I just hit 60 on my WD and now trying out your build.
I don't have much clue about WD builds but yours look fun! (Love the chicken running part)

Do you have a rotation for your build?
Would it also work with 1H and offhand - or is the build optimized for 2H?

What stats should I look for in gear? I have a CM wizard. Is the crit and speed gear good for this build?
Chuck build use very high DPS for kill all mob in 1-2 bomb... Amazing build

by the way am i good enough?
I don't know much about WD builds, so I can't comment.
Going to try out the various builds of posters on this thread - gear permitting.

So far, have been trying out Chuck's build and it's a fun build. Just starting out in inferno (I hit 60 in Hell) so I'll see how it goes.
Uh.... I dont have tue best gear , actually its mainly MF gear I run with mostly and I do all of act 3 at a decent pace . My HP is around 30k and dps 60k+ with this gear, 88k unbuffed with my dps set. Do I die ? Yes , im not geared to take a crap load of hits but its how I play based on myamy stats that makes me do the act pretty easy. I kill everything on site and do not run from any elite pack.
Me, Tank, Supreme all run the same build

I have 133k dps without PtV
Tank has about 170k dps with PtV
xSupremeX has about 200k dps without PtV
my stats are okay i guess...
right here sweetheart
09/22/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Zalm
I tank pretty much everything, and nothing I have bought has been more than 1 mil in price. I rarely die, I tank everything easily, and never kite.

Just asking, not critisizing -- how do you get by with 19k DPS?
If my profile has all my stuff on my wiz, just imagine them on my WD.
hi
My WD is bad but i spend 0 in AH.... work ok both in solo public rarely die in A3 pre 1.03.
Ignore to pay your bills one month and you can have beter gear than most of these noobs . J run MF gear and do act 3 np. Its how you play .... now how much ur mom gives u to spend.
10/07/2012 07:05 PMPosted by DethAxe

Just asking, not critisizing -- how do you get by with 19k DPS?

He has over 50k HP plus over 2k life regen. Thats how. Look at gear b4 posting.