Does diablo like girls ?

Lore and Story
does diablo like boys ?
it is a girl diablo this time.... so maybe.... lol
Diablo is transgender. ;)
Diablo likes no one.
~shivers~
nevermind.
Diablo like seven deadly sins. He walk on earth as wanderer and leave behind a destruction. A while prophets walk on earth and leave behind a charity on their step. Diablo like a boys and and girls, a men or a women. Ex : Everybody knews what backpacker is ... If they are make a journey and looking for sins. They are dark wanderer, looking at statistic ... many backpakers did it these days. Diablo like backpackers nor male and female. Doomsday is near? Or We will slaying them to delay the doomsday, only if you are a true hero ! Or Diablo has already posesses in you ?!

Headmaster,
College of demonology.
i raped diablo coz i know she's Leah originally... XD
10/14/2012 02:52 AMPosted by yems
i raped diablo coz i know she's Leah originally... XD

Oh my....this has me wet XD
Diablo like seven deadly sins. He walk on earth as wanderer and leave behind a destruction. A while prophets walk on earth and leave behind a charity on their step. Diablo like a boys and and girls, a men or a women. Ex : Everybody knews what backpacker is ... If they are make a journey and looking for sins. They are dark wanderer, looking at statistic ... many backpakers did it these days. Diablo like backpackers nor male and female. Doomsday is near? Or We will slaying them to delay the doomsday, only if you are a true hero ! Or Diablo has already posesses in you ?!

Headmaster,
College of demonology.

your collage sir,

should be disbanded.

or

please learn the universal language of sanctuary.
10/10/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Troch
Diablo like backpackers nor male and female.

Thanks Troch, you said it better than anyone. Diablo only likes eunuch &/or transgender backpackers. (So watch out all of you outdoorsy eunuchs!)
Actually diablo is asexual