What does Pinoy mean?
citizens from Philippines :)
add me as well :)

gooofish#1682
I'm full Filipino but born in the states
Add me. 172k unbuffed dps pinoy monk
Douchkingxtr#1516
Pinoy here Pual#6664
Hirap kasi timeline ng pinas at LA. Pag mag grind ako d2 may pasok ma ung kaibigan ko
Pinoy that can speak tagalog lol whaha
ayoko na mag monk ma nerf OwE!
Ok to ah. Kaso lalakas nyo mga papi . . Baka maging pabigat ako pag sumama ko senyo. ^_^
Pahiramin nyo ko spare na gamet or bigay nyo nalang saken. hehehe joke.

Na test nyo ba mga sir ung PTR nung Saturday (Friday US time)? Ganda daw nang drop ah.
Add me up fellow Pinoys! :)
It is nice to see fellow pinoy D3 gamers here specifically using monk class. Share naman tayo ng mga thoughts in using a monk.

1. What do you consider in your build?
2. Dual Yield or with Off-Hand Shield?
@ freak

I am aiming for AR, crit chance and IAS. I do have low stats as of the moment and hopefully to have an upgrade soon. Bad luck for me I started as a fire monk.

I prefer dual wield. I have a tanky monk friend without shield but can stand elites (With 1k AR and 2k Life regen). ^_^
Add me din!!!

drew#1363

Thanks!!
@ freak

I am aiming for AR, crit chance and IAS. I do have low stats as of the moment and hopefully to have an upgrade soon. Bad luck for me I started as a fire monk.

I prefer dual wield. I have a tanky monk friend without shield but can stand elites (With 1k AR and 2k Life regen). ^_^

wow 2k life regen!!!

What can you say about 2-Hand daibos?
Daibo is too slow for me and I use crippling wave as my primary which in the end will not proc lots of tornado (Sweeping wind)

I still have the daibo. I can lend it to you if you want to test it. Just make sure you give it back afterwards. hehehehe
Pinoy po!
Free bump nOYPi playerzzz! XD
Oh hai, add nyo nlng po ako! Hi moonie!