DBoy Helping Barbs Gear For New and End Game.

Barbarian
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 Next
Hi Dboy,

I've been comfortably doing MP5 as a WW Barb and am looking for advice on where to go from here, gearing wise.

I realize that farming Para Levels may be a good start, but I can't take the monotony for too long and am really looking forward to getting to the point where I can solo Uber bosses and carry my friends as well. I realize I may have to move to a HOTA build, but I'm open to advice on this too.

Any advice is appreciated and I've got a budget of around 300mill.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rezdan-1923/hero/2081710
just wondering if u r still doing barb sets if so i would like a 100mil ww barb set thanx
Throwing in a testimonial for a job incredibly well done.

Gave DBoy 600M and got my barb to my exact specifications in a under a week.

Give the man the time he asks for/requires and he will get you the barb you are looking for.

Patient and willing to answer your questions will even watch your play style to give better ideas.

Highly recommend, great communication and very thorough.

Thanks again for the time you put into my barb, I'm very satisfied.
posting this here as well as I'm not sure if you read Uber's thread :)

Right now, in WoTB, I am sitting at 2.4 aps for both hands.

I'm pondering getting 7more ias and getting 2.5 aps or dropping 9ias from one slot and upping other dps stats there (more crit).

Based on d3rawr, I can get more tDps by going for the 2.2 aps break point after dropping the 9ias for crit and crit damage, but I go from 26 ticks to 23 ticks. More specifically, I'm not sure if the 5-6% more crit makes up for the loss of 3 ticks in terms of rage generation!

Could anyone who has gone through this decision post what helped them decide which way to go?
posting this here as well as I'm not sure if you read Uber's thread :)

Right now, in WoTB, I am sitting at 2.4 aps for both hands.

I'm pondering getting 7more ias and getting 2.5 aps or dropping 9ias from one slot and upping other dps stats there (more crit).

Based on d3rawr, I can get more tDps by going for the 2.2 aps break point after dropping the 9ias for crit and crit damage, but I go from 26 ticks to 23 ticks. More specifically, I'm not sure if the 5-6% more crit makes up for the loss of 3 ticks in terms of rage generation!

Could anyone who has gone through this decision post what helped them decide which way to go?

The reason CC/CD is giving you more Tdps is because you have hardly any. You need atleast 1 of your weapons with a large amount of natural CD. Then focus rings with CC and Ias.
Also your gloves have only Cc.

But the answer to your question. The more Cc and Ias the more fury regen. You really have to try to find an amount your comfortable with.

Breakpoints will not matter if your gear is not optimal.
Hi guys, looking to do a 150m ww build. Added ya both in-game....
Dboy! been trying to follow your tips.
Was wondering if u can give me a quick criteria to see if i'm doing okay?
thanks and really appreciate what you are doing for community.
Hey there DBoy, trinxified had geared me before and it is amazing.
Now I got around 100m, which piece should I prioritize first?
Hi there...any help you can give me would be great. I just shifted from a lacuni prowler without crit to the strong arm braces and the innas pants (I had 138 Strength. 138 Vit and 31 AR on the older pants). After doing that and spending a !@#$ load of gold, I realise its made very little diference and I have gained very little DPS and Vit, but lost about 30 AR, which is already a bit low.. What do you suggest I should do? I can do MP 7 quite well now.
hello, i'd like to talk to you about around a 100 million budget build to upgrade my barb, I have about 100 mil to spend plus whatever you can get by selling my current gear equipped on my barb. I'm aiming for a build that can easily swap between HOTA & double WW build as those are the two builds i'm having the most fun with currently, currently when i'm bored and want to do a quick run i'll do a alkhaizer run using the hota build. Using double WW i'm able to do solo MP5, of course that would be alot easier with better gear :). right now a few pack types give me problems on mp5.

I just came back to D3 about a month ago after a hiatus since july, spent $25 on some gold and geared myself up.

I've slowly been grinding gold / paragon in spare time over the holidays and i'd like to buff my unbufffed DPS up to the 200k+ range if possible given this kind of budget. let me know if you think you can do that and we can talk more :)
HI DBoy,

Please critic my gears and advise me on what gears i should be upgrading next to up my DPS.

at my current stats do you think i can do without my shield and go into DW?
Hello Dboy,

Been on a long hiatus and came back and have 70m lying around. Used to run WW Barb with overpower (with reflect rune) and now it seems that bash w. instigation is the way to go. What should upgrades should I buy and should I stick with bash WW spec?

Cheers
DBoy

Thanks for all your help with my gear, much appreciated. MP7-8 quick farming, been farming on MP10 as well.
Hey Dboy,
You and Acrimony geared my WW Barb a few months ago and now I have 350M to upgrade and wanted to get your opinion on the next couple of slots to work on. I was Ballzsohard previously. Thanks for the good work.
I vouch DBoy, gave him 550mill Gold and got my gear in very short time.

Really appreciate your work man, good job!
DBoy

Thanks for all your help with my gear, much appreciated. MP7-8 quick farming, been farming on MP10 as well.

What was your investment on your Barb?
Hey DBoy, do you think you can help to gear up my barb with a budget of 100mil?! Will be most appreciated right now because i do not know what to get right now.. We can talk in D3 if you add me or i add you , vice versa . :) pr0d#2598,
CHEERS!
Sorry if there is anyone I havent got to yet, Ive been very busy with helping others and finding time to spend with my family. I will be online this weekend for anyone who needs help add me in game.

Also thanks for the vouches for everyone who has allready recieved my help.

DBoy

What was your investment on your Barb?

That set was a little over 2Billion, I tried to exactly copy my set for him and I believe we did well, Very balanced Dps/Ehp.
I am very anxious for PVP to come and cant wait to see how these glass cannons are going to hold out.
B
U
M
P
@DBoy -

Commin' back for thirds. TBunz is running very comfortably in MP5 ... thanks to you ... but I've got some 400M gold burning a hole in my pocket and I'm sure you can spend it wiser than I ... Wanna give him another upgrade?

Catch me in game when you've got the time.