PTR Players: Error 300007

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Hi all,
We have heard there are some players on the PTR that are having Error 300007. We made some changes to resolve this but if you are still experiencing the error then be sure to let Lylirra know in this thread.
For those in the PTR who are not having this problem, keep letting us know your ANZ feedback!
I've been unable to login for over a week now but just tried again and worked fine Problem fixed thank u very mutch.
Can't log into the new patch 1.08 keep getting Error 300007, have reinstalled the test realm 4 times this has been going on since the new patch.
hi there ^^) i just got that error (300007), and i got it the second i completed the achevement of "do rift 15 without any set's", not sure if it helps to identify the prob, but baybe cuz of this -> when i entered the rift i wasn't using bracers,arm and pants, if it help i took print-screen of the gear + error and etc. in case u need besides that keep up the good work am loving diablo even more every time i play ^^)
oh and i wasn't on PTR jus normal season5 PS: sry my bad english (not native lang)
03/01/2016 10:08 PMPosted by cyberwolf
hi there ^^) i just got that error (300007), and i got it the second i completed the achevement of "do rift 15 without any set's", not sure if it helps to identify the prob, but baybe cuz of this -> when i entered the rift i wasn't using bracers,arm and pants, if it help i took print-screen of the gear + error and etc. in case u need besides that keep up the good work am loving diablo even more every time i play ^^)

Hey mate,

This thread is from 2012 and hence is massively out of date. Your best bet is to post over on the tech support forums here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/