Bug - Tempest Rush VS Hit Box

Bug Report
*10/21/2012 If this was ww Barb being broken, would you then pay attention to this thread? It is a fact that they out-number any other classes, and have the best SURVIVABLITY, so you pay more attention to them.

What about the rest of us? Those that's not playing a barb? Monks? DH reflect damage% being too high? Don't ignore this issue, RESPOND, say something!!!!!!!!!

Tempest Rush = 50% fail due to the in-game hit box design. When hit is registered no where how far away you are, you will get RUBBER-BAND right back to the original spot where the hit first initiated.

Example:
- Surrounded by mobs / elites
- In monsters' hit box range
- elites cast ability
- elites initial hit
- player sees ability, cast TEMPEST RUSH to get out of harms way
- player halfway across the screen, hit box registered as a hit
- player gets TELEPORT back next to the elite
- player receives the damage, plus all the other harmful stuff = DEATH 99% of the time

=========================================================

*Update: 10/15/2012
PTR: mp5 - 7, rubberband issue was 5x worst then 1.04 now, as well as the 1st 3 days when PTR came live and I was testing it out. I angry QUIT PTR due to rubberband over & over again to the point were TEMPEST RUSH was nothing but a problem.

Has this is being mention or has been tested properly???

==========================================================

1st day of 1.05 patch (yahhhhhh)

Rubberband here & there, trying to deal with it...but when you have green ping (47 latency) and get caught between FIRE CHAIN & just watch yourself rush out, back in, taking damage, back out, rubberband back in over and over again with the same elite..until you DIED is not FREAKING FUN....

This shouldn't be happening, we shouldn't have to deal with such a BIG FLAW in the game with the BEST mobility move. FIX IT OR TAKE IT OUT......DO SOMETHING FOR US FOR A CHANGE, NOT ASKING FOR A BUFF, ASKING FOR A FIX.....

PLEASE PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU TO PLEASE BRING THIS UP TO SOMEONE'S ATTENTION.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
FIX THIS PLEASE. I hate the rubberbanding killing me, it's so frustrating!
Hi,
really fix this, this issue makes tail wind most of the time unusable and is so bad because it makes Monk so immobile which confronts the main point to take this rune. It makes my Monk very sad when i want to escape the desecrate and i got ported back on it and die - very sad monk not good :).
Greetings
i went on the PTR late last night to try out mp again. the rubberband issue got so bad to the point where i angry quit in 10 mins. it was way worst then when PTR went live, any blues?? anyone from blizz CARE to comment on this? or is the monk team totally on vaca???
BUMP...please DON'T ignore us on this issue...this move is the best thing we have to escape / speed farm...but right now it fails big time...

just now on mp5, elite with FIRE CHAIN, they always sandwich you, which is fine, but i got RUBBERBAND back 4x in a row using tempest rush to get out, and then died...REALLY??!!! my in game latency is at 47!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T BS US AND BRING THIS TO THE TABLE...we're not barbs, and we're not asking for a buff, we're asking for you to look into it and FIX this issue PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BUMP
I have stuck with this skill for a long time, but I'm starting to think I need to change. Blizzard, help! Please!
This issue appears to be worse for me with 1.05. FIX THIS!
I also see this as a big problem for tempest rush builds. When you are half a screen away and still taking damage and then you realize, "Oh, I'm really still standing over there in the arcane beam or molten or whatever". The rubberbanding has become much more noticable now with higher MP levels being able to one shot.

Half the reason I'm playing a Monk is because of this very cool build type. So please let us know if this is really how tempest rush is supposed to work, or if not, let us know it will be fixed in an update or patch or something.

Thank you,
raphlwes
wow...still no REPLY from BLIZZ...

this is so PROFESSIONAL...i am UNABLE TO DO HIGHER MP due to TEMPEST RUSH having CONFLICT with this poorly design HIT BOX system...so what will it take?? BUMPING this everyday? having 1k plus in complains? more $$$$???

THIS IS YOUR GAME, IF SOMETHING IS BROKEN, YOU OWE IT TO THE PLAYERS / FANS TO FIX THE PROBLEM? ADMIT THAT THE PROBLEM IS THERE, AND YOU'RE WORKING ON A SOLUTION, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR??!!!!!!!
BUMP
BUMP....
BUMP!!!!!!!
BUMP BUMP BUMP...TRIPLE BUMP!!!!!
wow...still no REPLY from BLIZZ...

this is so PROFESSIONAL...i am UNABLE TO DO HIGHER MP due to TEMPEST RUSH having CONFLICT with this poorly design HIT BOX system...so what will it take?? BUMPING this everyday? having 1k plus in complains? more $$$$???

THIS IS YOUR GAME, IF SOMETHING IS BROKEN, YOU OWE IT TO THE PLAYERS / FANS TO FIX THE PROBLEM? ADMIT THAT THE PROBLEM IS THERE, AND YOU'RE WORKING ON A SOLUTION, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR??!!!!!!!

Pay attention to your Monks, Blizzard. We bought the game too.
Seriously, what would it take for them to visit & give us their wisdom in regards to this issue???!!!
lol. I'm a barb. Why is there no responce to this?

Sounds like a serious issue to me.
BUMP!
how do you get around this without having to use serenity? and what if serenity is under cooldown still?
As always, they chosen silent