WTS BiS Bracers (serious)

Barbarian
I just picked up some insane barb bracers, but I have no barb.

171 Str
54 Vit
60 Phys Res
66 All Res
+241 Armor
5.5% CC

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a438/wstauff/Screenshot000.jpg

Add me in game or leave offers here. They are sitting in the AH right now for a billion.
BIS is lacuni

yours is just BS
Yeah your Lacunis are better you're right. LOL
nope, mine aren't but there are lacunis out there with proper stat rolls which make them BIS along with the movement speed and atk speed gain, which is pretty essential for barbs next patch.

your bracers are NOT BIS, please stop making misleading thread titles. They are GOOD bracers, but NOT BIS.
5m
Billion LOL
lol billion
deleted
Nice bracers. But a billion? Might as well grab Lacunis with 100 strength, 9% attack speed and 4% critical hit chance with AR just to out perform those bracers.

Oh... and they go for 400m-500m.

Your bracers are worth about 150-200m.
I put it up there as a placeholder. I wasn't actually expecting them to sell. I was expecting reasonable offers. I'm coming online now if anyone is interested. I would take 300 mil BiN.
[ ] BIS

sorry bro. they are good though, but honestly since ww barb is the dominant class they all want lacuni's for the move/attackspeed which you simply can't get on a rare, no matter how good it might be. Thus a rare just can't be 'BIS'
I would be surprised if you got over 100m for them.
10/08/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Lorenze

Well I sold a ring with 30-60 damage, 167 str, 162 vit, 26% CD and a socket for 150 mil last night so I wouldn't be.
not even close to BIS
10/08/2012 10:51 PMPosted by MikeHoncho

Well I sold a ring with 30-60 damage, 167 str, 162 vit, 26% CD and a socket for 150 mil last night so I wouldn't be.

Don't even have crit chance?? 150mil? Either you BS or dreaming.
Or a noob click wrongly and bought it lol.
Nice bracers but not a billion nice.
those bracers aren't great, no crit is just plain crippling. the stats are more for a tank then dps, but they have low vit.

I wouldn't expect to get all that much for them.

having a title of BIS with 'serious' in brackets after them is kind of a joke, and a waste of peoples time.
5.5m
No where near BiS buddy, no where. I doubt it'll get anywhere close to the price you really want but good luck though cause there might just be someone dumb enough to buy it at the price you want.
I just picked up my bracers with a 560k bid. If I were to add some armor and CC to them, I'd probably say 3-5 mil would the highest I'd personally go, you might be able to get more, but highly unlikely you'll get a billion. Just sayin'.