Looking for a solid Farming partner

General Discussion
too bad i don't believe in fairytales

science is the best

i guess i don't pass your requirement criteria :D
Amen, don't think I can tank. But I could do a dance though. The male ballerina.
sorry to break it to you op, but dh is a closet case h0ms3xual. why? just look at his hair. he talks tough, but deep inside he is just emo because demons killed his family. when this is all over, he is thinking about running a grocery store. a big giveaway is that when he dies he let a really really ghey high pitch "ugh"
God bless you too OP, too bad i cannot meet your criteria to help you out lol. Anyways to OP, i dont think openly putting up religion as a criteria is necessary, unless you have other intentions^^ it only draws people away from you

Cheers! We are restricted from partnering with unbelievers, if I cant qualify them as Christian, there is no reason to post. My intentions are clear and I've already made a few new friends.
10/07/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Lewk
So i may be a noob, but 100k dps? is this on some other sort of scale? Your DH has 30k, your Barb 25k. Those numbers sound more correct. Are there really people romping around with 100k dps? i dont get it -.- someone please explain.

The DH has over 300k dps, Also I did not know weapons could have 2 sockets. Anyways 24k dps on a barb is like 100k on any other class since barbs are ridicules OP.
Still looking.
10/07/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Vanquish
Still looking.

It doesn't take much to make a troll thread on the D3 forums anymore does it >.>.
10/07/2012 11:27 PMPosted by Vanquish
God bless you too OP, too bad i cannot meet your criteria to help you out lol. Anyways to OP, i dont think openly putting up religion as a criteria is necessary, unless you have other intentions^^ it only draws people away from you

Cheers! We are restricted from partnering with unbelievers, if I cant qualify them as Christian, there is no reason to post. My intentions are clear and I've already made a few new friends.

we? what christian sect would restrict you from playing a demonic based game with a non christian while letting you play in the first place. the first church of not making any sense?
naughty troll...
10/07/2012 11:28 PMPosted by Vanquish
Still looking.

How you like paying that 10% tithing each month to your "non-profit" business. Oh wait that's right you did not say anything about religion, only that we must believe Jesus died on a cross and we all will be saved because of it. I believe it's possible but then again I believe allot of things are possible lol. Is your intention to find someone who lives by principles set forth in a book?
10/07/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Splunge

You obviously know nothing about being a true christian. Shame on you.
Truely christian for me is to go where one's help is most needed.

Like this example from a monk helping street children in eastern europe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QCBVrlXNRs

Quote: From him and jesus: What you have done to my least brother you have done to me.
Shouldn't we keep the priests AWAY from children?
10/07/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Vanquish
I wont partner with an unbeliever. If they are a believer, they already know about Jesus.

Jesus? Oh,you mean the fairy tale. KULLE STORY BRO
10/07/2012 01:35 AMPosted by SPAZSTAR
lol a christian playing a game all about demons good to see u read the good book there mate

I'm a born again Christian. The game is about slaying demons, and there's nothing wrong with learning about different ideas and beliefs. After all, how are you going to help people know Jesus Christ if you don't understand what they're situation is.

To the OP:

2 Corinthians 6:14
"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"

I take this verse to mean that Christians should not be influenced by the sinful actions of non-believers. It doesn't mean we shouldn't talk to them or befriend them. That is being haughty, holier-than-thou and gives people the wrong impression of Christianity.

Matthew 9:10
"While Jesus was having dinner at Matthew's house, many tax collectors and "sinners" came and ate with him and his disciples."

Matthew was a Tax Collector. He was the most despised, most reviled person during those times. It's like working as a dirty politician or drug dealer now. But Jesus went out of His way to get to know Matthew and be his friend. Do you think if Jesus didn't want us to associate with non-believers he would do this? How are you supposed to spread the Good News if you just keep to your little circle?

In closing, I just want to say: Gandhi was once very passionate about learning about Jesus and becoming a Christian. As a young man, he traveled to South Africa and wanted to attend Sunday service one day. He was thrown out because the "Christians" in that church only wanted white people in there. Are you going to do the same?

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
- Mahatma Gandhi
omg another surrounded at corner and craps sheet again...
Still looking...
I CRAPS'd my pants when I read this! XD

(You can check)
God is cool. God is one of the boys!
Christians accept all as did Jesus, you not willing to participate in a friendly game with anyone who doesnt share your povs makes u a fanatic and not a christian, matter of fact it makes u a bad christian coz thats not the path Jesus walked.... nothing but a rude hypocrite...