How to Delete your Account

General Discussion
What do I do if I want to correct or delete my personal information?

If for any reason you are concerned with the way we are using your personal information, or would like to correct or request that we delete such personal information, please contact Blizzard Entertainment Privacy Policy, Attention: Privacy Policy Administrator, at 16215 Alton Pkwy. Irvine CA 92618-3616. You can also contact us by e-mailing us at privacy@blizzard.com. We will respond to any request for access within 30 days.

In some cases, we may not be able to delete your personal information and will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.

Please note that the deletion of your data will lead to the termination of your account and applicable services.

This quote is from the privacy policy here: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/privacy.html

I you are really unhappy with the service you've received and want to make a bolder statement than just logging out or changing your password using an alternate email address this is the way to go.