Name The Next Upgrade for the Wizard Above#3!

Wizard
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
STILL
@Rank

Chant source is obvious, but a good crit lacuni or crit storm crow might do you some good.
@mcurley
not sure why you opt for a shield with an archon spec? your defensive stats don't seem to be lacking. a triumvirate would boost your dps by an insane amount.

edit: you can also upgrade that glove for like nothing

I like the shield because for every stat it has. I kill fast enough without a source and with the shield I can just stand my ground and cast instead of kiting (for the most part). Also, my res/life are decent enough, but the shield really helps since I use regen instead of ls/loh.
@DCSRM I would get new boots/shoulders until 1.05 come out, then work on the jewelry
@mcurley

nice regen life, i'd probably upgrade bracers with all res and gloves with all res and crit dmg... try to hit 100k dps mark?
what does i needz :D
@aztecwarrior

new everything
@Raise, higher Int Vile Wards
@Rank should get that boot change soon with a zuni boot
@audi, woa thats a perfect setup. I dont know, what could you possibly improve on, I am super jealous.
@choppies
wow never seen a full tal set, haha how useless are the bonuses :P

since you clearly don't like res, i guess i would upgrade those pants/shoulders
@choppies, nice full tal's - suggest rings especially after 1.05 w/jewelry upgrade coming. Else you could find a vile ward if you have the cash and upgrade your shoulders
@choppies
wow never seen a full tal set, haha how useless are the bonuses :P

since you clearly don't like res, i guess i would upgrade those pants/shoulders

The set bonus is very useless, I thought it was like the triumvirate when I bought it. If only I knew.
10/14/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Nicademus81
@choppies, nice full tal's - suggest rings especially after 1.05 w/jewelry upgrade coming. Else you could find a vile ward if you have the cash and upgrade your shoulders

you can find some cheap belts with all res + armor + intelligence + life% or vita.
@Madstrike, should change that blackthorne's pant to 1 w/ AR & 2 Socket
lol at trying to name an upgrade....but from what you have equipped swap out your pants. also are you worried about reflect dmg mobs on higher mp's when 1.05 comes out?
@Cbronson, get some LS on your weapon.
^solid wiz... good survive. Get some more crit damage mang it op.
@AFAIK zuni's boots or mempo, get some added all res and nail some higher dps w those changes
^Nice AR and armor... get some IAS on your ring and socket on wep in addition to the native CD to increase ur DPS a bit.