Best set for a monk.

Monk
I've been wondering, what are the best items for a monk to get? I've been wondering for a while, and I thought before I spend the 60m gold I have on some innas I'd ask you guys. What do you think the best things are to buy?
It would be nice if you could look at my profile and see what I need to upgrade :) I was going to buy innas pants and something else but I'm not too sure what.

I'm well aware I need to upgrade my weapons, and I already have plans for them but I need a lot more gold
I really don't think a complete set is the way to go since the 4 piece bonuses are just not good enough. I have 2 piece innas (pants and helm) 2 piece natalyas and 2 piece blackthorne's. Innas 2 peice bonus is 130 dex which is very nice. Natalyas 2 piece bonus is 7% crit which is also awesome. Blackthorn'es 100 vit bonus is a little lackluster but both pieces can roll double resist which sort of makes up for it
I didn't mean I was getting 4 innas pieces. I meant which parts would be best to get? Like would the best way to go to be innas chest and belt, then depthdiggers, or innas pants and helm, or something like that.
At the moment I have nats boots, ring and innas helm.
Pants and helm for Inna's, imo.
get inna's pants
I think Inna pants and helm are best, maybe a chest over either. Then go with Nat ring and boots for the +7% crit.
i would go pants/chest and get mempo's and witching hour. would be a lot more expensive but is probably the best way to go for max dps. innas helm is much cheaper than a gg mempo's, but even anadriel visage is a dps upgrade on innas.

personally i love the 4piece bonus and ive tried to play without it and i dont really like it. Allows me to spam tempest rush and refresh SW on whatever whenever i want.
IMO, first thing i would upgrade is your skills into the 21st century, MOH is so unnecessary in 1.04 swap that for MOC or backlash. get blazing wrath, and i would change to ascension on serenity to blowup elitepacks with fulminating onslaught (not sure why you picked sudden assault? do you use it on single targets or did i miss something?)

edit:
gear: i see you bought inna's helm so just go helm/pants. Pants are your weakest piece anyway. next upgrade i would buy after that would be witching hour should give you a nice 7-8k boost. probably after that weapons & amulet/bracers.
3 peice nats and 3 peice innas, if you get that way you maximize dex on both... Especially if you get nats helm with CC and higher dex role! This will give you the most dps. easily best set combo for monk unless you can get high dex role tals armor, just throwing it out there!
DeepNdaClam View profile

3 peice nats and 3 peice innas, if you get that way you maximize dex on both... Especially if you get nats helm with CC and higher dex role! This will give you the most dps. easily best set combo for monk unless you can get high dex role tals armor, just throwing it out there!

I think for a monk Inna helm is better choice than Nat helm. You can get better stats for way cheaper.
Thanks guys! I brought some nice innas pants with 48 fire resist for 20m and changed a few of my skills around and I'm really liking it!

One more question. What do you guys think the best weapons for a Monk are? I was thinking of getting an echoing fury with a won khim lau, or a hallowed storm. Or do you think a Skorn would be a better option or something else?
hw much is nat ring and nat pant cost if any one know
Thanks guys! I brought some nice innas pants with 48 fire resist for 20m and changed a few of my skills around and I'm really liking it!

One more question. What do you guys think the best weapons for a Monk are? I was thinking of getting an echoing fury with a won khim lau, or a hallowed storm. Or do you think a Skorn would be a better option or something else?

i selling skorn , add me if u interest for a skorn . aorund 10 m to 11m , is a good skorn , not the one i using . the one is better than my in cit damge and weapon damge