PVP will be an expansion pack

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
You're also "working on" fixing the bugged achievements since May.
what's taking so long.
I don't see you being forced to pay $10 a month to gain acess to your characters or having to pay $15 to buy an enhancement rune so your armor doesn't break the next time you "try" to upgrade from that +10 to +11 armor/weapon. There is an AH and RMAH but that is at the discretion of the player to use. Some of the best gear I've gotten in the game has been from monster drops or trades with other players.

Now if you're referring to the retail price of the game then I stub my toe in silence on that one.
10/10/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Zyron
you must truly love it

Do you feel that way? I can't tell about sarcasm because of the format.
$40 box sale. Its the last money grab they have, since the RMAH was no where near the success they had hoped they will now charge us for the last thing anyone wants out of D3.

money grab is a money grab.

flame away but mark my words...

Nope, that won't happen.

Dear god, why are all these jackasses going all "Blizzard is malefic, Blizzard hates us, Blizzard loves our wallets and will kidnap our children and torture them to sell orphan tears", WTF?

They said 10 billion times they're gonna include it on patch 1.1.0, so shut the !@#$ up, gear up until then and if you don't believe them, go %^-* yourself.
10/10/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Vaeflare
As we’ve stated previously, the PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).

Everyone will remember if it's late.
I'll believe after it's released.
10/10/2012 05:21 PMPosted by IRRebel5150
As we’ve stated previously, the PvP content we are currently working on will be included in a future patch at no additional cost, just like the content we provide in our ongoing patches (1.0.4, 1.0.5, etc.).

No it won't!!!

You MIGHT get the talked about matchmaker, pre-determined, stupid and "don't pick the fat kid in in the corner for dodgeball" ARENA version of PVP that Jay Wilson spoke of........ Catch the references, obviously, he was one of the ones never picked.

We want the greifing inducing, knock the snot out of your friends and probably any other in-game smart mouths, big guys and internet bullies with a PVP "Hostile" button. It's simple, it works for a myriad of reasons that NONE OF YOU CM's or DEV's NEED TO UNDERSTAND, nor ever will because you fall into the latter category apparently.

That is ALLLLLLL that is needed, now all you kidergarden teachers can go away and let us kids play recess as recess was intended to be played. Just put in a freaking "Hostile" button. The game will make an "arena" of itself.

Hostile button with only 4 players is retarded
10/10/2012 05:14 PMPosted by Deyrth
Will PvP be Pay to win?

DEFINITELY YES.
hahahaha

Pay to cheat. I fixed it for you. ;)
10/10/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Vaeflare

I'm sure it will be the very first update patch AFTER the xpack!
10/10/2012 04:35 PMPosted by Assault
which will come first, pvp patch or heart of the swarm?

That's a good question! We all want to know, seriously!
Aren't you shameful? LOL
what's taking so long.

They are fixing some of these issues in the next patch at least. From the patch notes:

The following monster types can now spawn as Rares and Champions, allowing certain achievements to be completed:
Mallet Lord
Skeletal Sentry
Skeletal Raider
Skeletal Marauder
Armaddon
Armored Destroyer
Subjugator
Dust Imp
$40 box sale. Its the last money grab they have, since the RMAH was no where near the success they had hoped they will now charge us for the last thing anyone wants out of D3.

money grab is a money grab.

flame away but mark my words...

You are a very un-happy person.
what's taking so long.

They are fixing some of these issues in the next patch at least. From the patch notes:

The following monster types can now spawn as Rares and Champions, allowing certain achievements to be completed:
Mallet Lord
Skeletal Sentry
Skeletal Raider
Skeletal Marauder
Armaddon
Armored Destroyer
Subjugator
Dust Imp

I ran into 3 packs of Subjugator Champs/rares in act 4 just a few nights ago. Is that already in?
I find it funny how long this was believed to be true, considering PATCHES are required and your client is REQUIRED to be updated in order to play, therefore it would have to be free regardless. I feel people just hate to think around here.
Who cares about the pvp anyway, it won't be balanced and will add very little to the actual game experience. I'm sure it will be fun for people who are geared up and play the right class/spec but just how long do you think it will keep peoples' attention.
10/10/2012 05:49 PMPosted by DiE
I'm sure it will be the very first update patch AFTER the xpack!

1.1 is the PvP patch.
2.0 is expac.