Minimize Game, browsing and other stuff lags?

Mac Technical Support
Im running the game with medium settings, when i minimize and do other tasks such as surfing the net or chatting, theres an obvious lag... like in scrolling, clicking , etc.
is this normal?.....
how can i fix it?
or should i send to apple tech?
Are these applications closed until you minimize the game?

Can you post your system specs as well?

1. Launch Diablo III.
    2. Put Diablo III into Windowed Mode if it is not already in Windowed Mode.
    3. From the system menu bar, select Help > Copy Support Information: http://i49.tinypic.com/33njnzn.png
    4. Paste the contents of the copied system information here (Command-V)
I have noticed this as well. In prior patches I could minimize the game and it would continue to run at the minimum framerate (mine is set to 1fps). What it seems is that while it indeed does this while onscreen, as soon as the window is taken offscreen (minimized to the dock for example) then it seems to return to a higher framerate. This may be a bug with window detection + the rendering context.
Just remember you can not change your windowed mode game resolution in game to an exact XbyY value like 800x600 for example. You have to edit the diablo3 prefs.txt file to do this. An iddue with the game that has existed since Diablo 3 beta and has not been fixed.

Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 are the only 2 computer games ever I have played that have this issue. In every other game you can easily change the windowed game resolution. And Blizzard have said nothing at all about this issue. Blizzard have fixed a lot of things, which is very nice but this issue I have little hope it'll ever be fixed. A shame really. As having to edit the d3prefs.txt file always is a real PITA.