best drop u got in 1.04

General Discussion
post your paragon level and best drop(s), thanks.

paragon lvl: 40
best drop: crap zuni's ring (worth ~30m)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/aw3s0m0-1140/hero/22176129
not sure if i'll waste more time farming in d3 cos seems like total waste of time at this rate, i mean i didn't invest 1+bil on gear to get ~50-100mil in return after 100+hours of farming.. ><
A lot to type but you can take a look at my demon hunter and barb, they have some stuff that I found.
paragon lvl: 44
best drop: IK boots (worth 43m)

Found a total of 5 legendaries in these last 44 paragon levels, 4 since paragon 31. I haven't sold an item asside from flawless square gems in the AH for days, just vendoring everything.

Guess all I can do is level and pick up gold until 1.0.5 comes out. I bought $80 in gold in the RMAH to start farming, and I doubt I will EVER break even at my rate of revenue generation, which is about 600k per day tops from vendoring and gold pickups (about 4 full act 3 clears/day).
i cannot imagine how you all managed to get past paragon 20 with drops like that, i shure couldent
I was paragon 26 when I got the IK chest I'm wearing.
Found: Zunimassas boots: sold for 90 millions
Innas pants x2: sold for 50 millions x2
Manticore (bad one): 6 millions
some green set ring : 10 millions
couple of yellows: 10 millions upwards
73 paragon

nats chest, +10 disc, hatred regen roll, 150m
paragon 16

2 socket 48% damage dex manticore

1.3 billion

Edit: Back when gold was worth $1.80/mill

Don't really need to play much anymore. Investing in a lot of gear seems to be a bad idea with the way these patches have been rolling out.
My XP stopped moving at Paragon 19, found nothing worth more then vendor trash ~200 mf with 5 NV.

Quit and went to PTR for 2 weeks, then quit PTR after the wipe, still bored, but at least when it finally goes live my XP will move again... hopefully. - Just hope they don't nerf loot anymore then they already have....

release 1.05 - it might still suck, but at least its stable now... why make us wait longer?

-bored and not playing until 1.05 is live....
A rare barb belt that sold for 36 mill

Ive had at least 1 legend per day the last 5 days, only hellrack and echoing fury were above ilvl60 nothing with value.

I only do 2-3 siege runs a day this week with 250 mf
skorn with 1330 dps, 198 cd, 1500loh, 300int
sold 250m
Found my gloves and helm. Best drop I sold was an IK chest.
hmm paragon 50 i think when i got my manticore 2os sold it for 1.4bil
post your paragon level and best drop(s), thanks.

paragon lvl: 40
best drop: crap zuni's ring (worth ~30m)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/aw3s0m0-1140/hero/22176129
not sure if i'll waste more time farming in d3 cos seems like total waste of time at this rate, i mean i didn't invest 1+bil on gear to get ~50-100mil in return after 100+hours of farming.. ><

Think of it this way... 280+ MF stacked will net on average, 1 legendary every 50m exp gained if you have 100% bonus stacked. Every about 750-1000m exp gained, you will get something worth over 100m. Those items every 50m exp can vary from 50k-50m and those big items could range from 100m-2000m+. In general it's luck, but once you hit over 280-300 MF stacked, you will get tons of legendary items.

Best drop I probably got was a tie between blackthorne's jousters, dead man's and a sky splitter. 30m each or so. I've found well over that.
lacuni prowlers that I am wearing
Para 50

Found my main hand, off hand, nice ammy that sold for 100m, 3x vile wards that netted ~20 mil each
The legendary sword on my monk.
Ice Climbers that sold for 60 mill
Paragon 27ish

Stormshield: sold for 400mil. Funded my entire monk :)
Before that my best sale was under 3 million, lol.