1.0.5 wave of force build guide

Wizard
you guys i read you all like aimless and all the good wizards talking about how wave of force is going to be really good in 1.0.5 and i thought you were wrong because i really liked wave in force when i could one shot skeletons in normal but in like hell and inferno it was no good cuz they wouldnt die and then it was on cooldown and they kill you

but i tried out a wave of force build and its really good you just need more waves of force so i thought id share my build with you guys cuz you all seem so worried about how procs are getting nerfed tomorrow and all so here it is

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#aQSTjd!bdh!ZcZbaZ

• magic missile is so you can do damage when your wave of force is on cooldown and i like split cuz its good for single targets and for packs too
  • teleport with calamity is your first wave of force and its really good cuz its like an attack spell but also a defensive cooldown
  • magic weapon and storm armor and familiar are just for more dps
  • wave of force is runed for shorter cooldown so you can do it more often
  • passives are unstable anomaly so you can have a third wave of force plus evocation and illusionist so your wave of force and teleport can be used more often

my build is super good because against melee mobs your really safe because you always have one of your three waves of force off cooldown to knock them back but against ranged mobs you can just knock their missiles back so your safe against them too and wave of force does really good damage

heres a video of me fighting elites in a3 inferno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRIxL1xF3GI&feature=channel&list=UL

hope this guide helps you in 1.0.5 cuz it seems like your all worried about having trouble in the new patch with with my wave of force build you dont have to worry

your welcome
Thought you were serious for a moment... then I looked at the video. Lmao!
Wow great synergy with the skills. Might wanna take down the video though, seems a bit too strong. You almost even killed an elite pack lol that's ridiculous.
Strange... the wave of force can push back all projectile, you should wave of force on the mortar instead of stand there to die.

Or this is a bug?
lol'd so hard, what an epic guide`
Incoming nerf.
10/16/2012 01:09 AMPosted by Magnus
Incoming nerf.

nerf the elites? See the video. He died....

(or are you trying to say that the wave of force should not done the dmg where the elites almost half dead?)
LMAO !! I hope this was a joke?
Lol not to be rude, but you sure you farmed like this all the while?
10/16/2012 01:24 AMPosted by amernian

I think he trying hard to be farmed by elites instead of farming the elites.
But this build will make the CM/WW wizard and WW barb rage quit.

The reason is, both was trying to "pack" the monsters together and he could just "wave of force" on it....

There is just hardly any synergy for wave of force.
oh !@#$ its the holy grail of Wave of force build, better take it down before Blizzard nerf it.

9/10 very good
lol.... ok im done here
requesting blue approval of this to begin RMAH purchases
Dude you almost killed the weakest elite pack with that prepare for another wiz nerf. lolz

Seriously I loved wave of force coming up. Fun fun fun spell. I was always melee wiz and my staple build was:

Healing blades mouse 1
Blizzard to slow them down while I sliced them mouse 2.
Crystal shell ofc 1
wave of force to stun, dps, slow them more 2
venom hydra for more dps. 3
91% strom armor to kill archers to dare hit me lol. 4'

Problem is i hit act 2 inferno and failed. Then I came to forums begging for help. Found CM and rest is history.
you guys i read you all like aimless and all the good wizards talking about how wave of force is going to be really good in 1.0.5 and i thought you were wrong because i really liked wave in force when i could one shot skeletons in normal but in like hell and inferno it was no good cuz they wouldnt die and then it was on cooldown and they kill you

but i tried out a wave of force build and its really good you just need more waves of force so i thought id share my build with you guys cuz you all seem so worried about how procs are getting nerfed tomorrow and all so here it is

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#aQSTjd!bdh!ZcZbaZ

• magic missile is so you can do damage when your wave of force is on cooldown and i like split cuz its good for single targets and for packs too
  • teleport with calamity is your first wave of force and its really good cuz its like an attack spell but also a defensive cooldown
  • magic weapon and storm armor and familiar are just for more dps
  • wave of force is runed for shorter cooldown so you can do it more often
  • passives are unstable anomaly so you can have a third wave of force plus evocation and illusionist so your wave of force and teleport can be used more often

my build is super good because against melee mobs your really safe because you always have one of your three waves of force off cooldown to knock them back but against ranged mobs you can just knock their missiles back so your safe against them too and wave of force does really good damage

heres a video of me fighting elites in a3 inferno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRIxL1xF3GI&feature=channel&list=UL

hope this guide helps you in 1.0.5 cuz it seems like your all worried about having trouble in the new patch with with my wave of force build you dont have to worry

your welcome

Shock Pulse with the Fire Bolts rune I think would be far better than your Magic Missile.
Wow that's a nice spec... especially with the HUGE buff wave of force is getting in 1.0.5, I can see a lot of players using this innovative build.
10/15/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Drasanil
Thought you were serious for a moment... then I looked at the video. Lmao!

i dont know what you mean i know my video isnt the best but its cuz with the free fraps you can only take short videos so i didnt have time to show the whole fight but after that i totally own them sorry my video isnt the best but like nitrocan and aimless said i think it shows how strong the build is neway

Strange... the wave of force can push back all projectile, you should wave of force on the mortar instead of stand there to die.

Or this is a bug?

yah i think its a bug but there gonna fix it in todays patch right cuz wave of force is getting buffed big time

10/16/2012 01:24 AMPosted by amernian

yah man look at my profile its the spec ive been running its super good i can do siegebreaker runs in like 45 mins

10/16/2012 03:44 AMPosted by Trismigistus
Shock Pulse with the Fire Bolts rune I think would be far better than your Magic Missile.

this is a really good idea cuz they both shoot three missiles but the fire bolts rune does more dps so its like free damage thanks man

also i saw my video has 4 likes and 0 dislikes now im glad its helping you guys out thanks guys
HAHA thats so awesome!!
FEEL SO OP WITH THIS SPEC!!
yeah running MP10 with WOF build, please don't nerf Bliz