Patch required glitch happening right now?

General Discussion
Are you sure you're downloading the new patch and not a language pack? Are you playing?
i think this goes to show how much everyone loves this game, thanks for listening blizz now we want MORE!!!!! of everything, more set drops and no more crappy rolls.
10/25/2012 06:58 AMPosted by Cornbrehd
I should not have changhed language to korean...

LOL why?
I still can't log in, even in playable mode.
Diablo III Patch 1.0.5a – v.1.0.5a.12811

Bug Fixes

Fixed a crash that could occur on a machine with eight or more core processors
Fixed some additional service crashes
Fixed a variety of truncated tooltips (applies only to Italian, Polish, and Russian clients)
The patch is BIG! 2.52GB.

This problem is there since day1. Just select "language" under "Manage Account" and the patch will start d/ling. i'm patching now.

10/25/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Didact

LoL. So glad i didn't listen to some of you.
Have you read the technical support forums???
I'm pretty sure you haven't...

but as lazy d3 players want everything in their hands
Patch just became available, downloaded in like 2 seconds.
Should work now....I was having the same problem until about 30 seconds ago.
Have you read the technical support forums???
I'm pretty sure you haven't...

but as lazy d3 players want everything in their hands

did you READ the date it was posted?

the solution SHOULD NOT be applicable for this problem, not until someone be the guinea pig to waste 2.6gb.

server still says down and I believe dling a language pack won't turn it back on
patched but server is still down.
The servers where updated before the patch was released, people got impatient and tried the language thing. The language change downloads the language pack(sound/text etc) for that language, that is NOT the patch and won't fix anything.

The patch is now available for download and is only about 9mb, you can go patch it now.
Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP - Narull's Hardcore Challenge.
There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'
Well, I really do dislike being told the game is up to date, then trying to log in and saying that it isn't and a patch will happen, then the patch never happens. If it would have said, wait until servers are up and then patch will happen I never would have wasted the Gigs. What should it say on the log in screen if the patch is installed ?
Thank you, Emp. I was having the same problem and had no idea they were still doing maint. The message just kept telling me a patch was available, but it wouldn't patch at all. I had no idea the server was still down, and wouldn't have thought to look if I hadn't come here and read this thread. Next time I'll know to check server status.
Can't login.
I downloaded patch and when I try to log in it says i need to download latest patch and starts the launcher again.
There of course it only goes "PLAY" because i already downloaded it..
Trying to login again same problem/procedure..
I'm able to log in but I did the language pack thing. Auction House is down though.
Also if I try to login on Americas or Asia I am able to no problem..

only Europe tells me i need latest patch although I already have it.

Come on please fix that.
Diablo III ( -

This patch upgrades Diablo III from version to version
Installing Diablo III at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\" on Thu Oct 25 16:07:54 2012.
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\Diablo III\Uninstall.xml".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Bnet\".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III Launcher.exe".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\fmodex.dll".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\icudt49.dll".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\icuin49.dll".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\icuuc49.dll".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\ijl15.dll".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\InspectorReporter\BlizzardError.exe".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Logs\Blizzard Updater Log.html".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\msvcp100.dll".
Created file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\msvcr100.dll".
Deleted file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Updates\d3-0-12480-Win-final.MPQ".
The update was successful.

Problem is not on my end.