Uber Boss Carry FREE - MP9

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
Just did a run with them. Managed to do everything in 15-20 min roughly.

Just wish my luck was better since some people say they got legendaries during the runs but i got nothing. >_<
That's my point. It's not a free service. It quickly turned into a `10 million gold service. I can do the runs on high MP myself, just not as high as 8-9, which is why I came to you guys.

I messaged him and said we had 2 players, I gave him our stats, dps, etc. I asked which level he could help us with (we generally do 5 together), he responded: "9". He then said he was in the middle of a game and would be with us shortly.

Less than a minute later I'm told I have to pay 10 mil if I want to be carried. According to him this was due to the headache it would take to carry 2 people at lvl 9. I said: "Okay, we'll just do the run at a lower MP level and you guys can help us there if you cant carry us at MP9" And the response I got was "Nah... organ drops have a decreased chance on lower MP levels" Yet... They are my machines (My risk) so why would you care about that? Because you're trying to charge 10 million for your "free" service, that's why.

No, I didn't lose anything... But they are using the diablo 3 forums to promote something as being "free" but in the game ask for millions of gold. Obviously if they advertise as being free more people are likely to reply... Then let's say 9/10 people will not pay the gold to be carried, that's still a cool 10 million they are making off the one person who agrees to, not to mention all the free drops they get from your machines.

That's why it's a scam. If you have worked with these guys and have had a different experience, that's fine. I'm never the type to complain about anything or hash out on these forums. I'm a nice guy and don't have a problem with anyone, and I never do things like vent out my frustrations on forums or anything like that. In fact, I was so bothered by this obvious gold scam that the post I made in this thread was my very first post EVER (And I've been playing on blizzard for more than 10 years).

To summarize, I don't take exception with them charging 10 Million Gold. I think that's perfectly reasonable, you can find lots of things worth 100+mil gold fighting uber bosses on high MP levels. My problem is only the fact that they use battle.net forums, promoting themselves as a "free" service (says so right in the thread title) but actually charging 10mil gold. That's not only false advertising, and a violation of Blizzards TOS, but taking advantage of people with their heart set on farming the highest MP levels.

Anyways, my intentions were to warn others, not get into petty arguments with strangers online. This will be the last time I ever check this thread.

Go away.

I kinda have 15 machines. Since partnering with players that can smash MP9 I dont like wasting them!!

Hit me up when ya want fells!

RWK you are a freakn beast. I have a Wiz I am trying to build based on your build now.
awesome team highly recommend whole run including 5 nv's in 30min or less got 3/3 organs on mp 9
Just did a run with theses guys on mp9, excellent service, very quick, got my 3 organs, will definetely run with them again !
Yeah i've seen ziels online a few times, am i meant to message in game or is that too distracting?
Just added you mate, looking forward to running with ya soon!

edit: CarlSagan #1855
Added you about 30 minutes ago. Are you guys doing runs tonight?
11/12/2012 08:50 PMPosted by IceEagle
Yeah i've seen ziels online a few times, am i meant to message in game or is that too distracting?

I generally toggle my status online (busy, available, away), so you can generally tell if I'm there. But irrespective of status, feel free to message.
11/12/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Amberlamps69
Added you about 30 minutes ago. Are you guys doing runs tonight?

Likely to be on most nights, but the best way is to message me in game and I could let you know if I'm running.
Need uber help here please!
three organs, three portals, 5 legendaries that run...

I dont know what it is about your crew bro. 3 legs and a key from second Uber. 2 Legs before 5 stacks...

One worth a pretty penny :)

Cheers, till next time. 15 machines :P
hey please add me PottyKnight#6781
Finished my run with these guys about 30 minutes ago.

It was awesome! Got all my organs and some legendaries too (About 8)! They were also very helpful and quick! Total run took under 20 minutes!

I'll be back in a few days guys! Hopefully with 6 Machines! :)
lol, I will message you ingame mate, have 12 machine, we can do a few runs. Kept on seeing your name pop up when you joined and was wondering 'wtf is this ziels character" :)

I forgot I added you for some help!

CYa
Would love to get some help with the Uber Bosses please, have 3 machines.

Thanks in advance (I have already just sent you a friends request)
Hi Ziels, just wondering whether you are still running this? Got a few machines ready to go.
Hey Ziels,

Have 3 machines and added you last night. You guys online tonight?
This still active? Id be up for a run once I get the last 2 machines id need!
11/23/2013 08:35 PMPosted by Kirk

BEST. NECRO. EVA!
11/23/2013 09:34 PMPosted by abend

BEST. NECRO. EVA!
\

Noicely said