1.0.5 Disconnect WW Barb

Bug Report
I've had several disconnects lately with my monk. Once while in an ubers fight. Wasted 5 NV and an infernal machine.
Yes, can we please get this bug fixed. It's so disheartening in the middle of an uber boss battle farming organ parts only to get booted from the game because of this bug then having to go back and collect the keys and get a 5 stack all over again. It's just making it frustrating and unplayable.
What is this glitch......? I've never had it happen, ever.
*WORKAROUND*

Found this in another thread and it has worked perfectly for me. If you change your graphics settings to "Windowed (Fullscreen)" you stop getting the disconnects associated with WW.

I was skeptical at first because it didn't make sense to me how the two were related, but I haven't had a DC in over a week since I changed my setting!

*edit*
Found the original post that I read the idea from: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4888128953?page=5#89

Also, found that if you search "disconnect fullscreen" you find quite a few threads mentioning the same fix.

Not really sure why no blues have responded to this one.
i dont have a ww barb but i just made this barb build to be full support and thorns dmg so he uses sprint for the party and ive been getting kicked every 30 some mins ill lag at 1st but latency stay in green then ill get a game client disconnect then ill get error 3007 and i will then have to re log in idk if this is same the thing but its been this way for the last few days.
Same issue here, been having DC problem (atleast 50 DC's) for 2 weeks now and almost every time its when Im using WW (never happened while in town).
New to WW barb, I had been playing a rend build...I never got DC'ed now it happens literary every 20 min or so like everyone else is saying.
*WORKAROUND*

Found this in another thread and it has worked perfectly for me. If you change your graphics settings to "Windowed (Fullscreen)" you stop getting the disconnects associated with WW.

I was skeptical at first because it didn't make sense to me how the two were related, but I haven't had a DC in over a week since I changed my setting!

*edit*
Found the original post that I read the idea from: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4888128953?page=5#89

Also, found that if you search "disconnect fullscreen" you find quite a few threads mentioning the same fix.

Not really sure why no blues have responded to this one.

That completely doesn't help. This issue is inconsistent... so you might think it's fixed. Give it a little time.

So Blizzard clearly can't nail down the issue and thus resolve it. Or I don't know... but at the very least it still isn't on the known issue list so I don't think they intended on fixing it.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6369438018

My workaround: how about if you do get disc'd, you keep your freaking neph buff... for like 2 minutes out of game? That way I don't feel like my time is completely wasted after a drop. I realize this is more or less what happens in parties. I'm referring specifically to solo.
This killed 2 of my hardcore barbs. I remember reading it on a known issues page in 1.03 or 1.04 of pressing 2-3 keys at the same time cause a disconnection for barbarian but they reported it as fixed but it's not.