is it up yet??

General Discussion
Why is this taking so damn long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do not know why it is still down for the americas, but europe and asia are up.
That's what she asked.
I JUST WANNA USE MY ONLY DAY OFF TO PLAY DIABLO GOD DAMNIT
patience young padawan...your time will come someday.
LoL this post reminds of that comic that tours with all them black people. Fergot his name.

The one that argued about the black church and why its taking so long LOL
LoL this post reminds of that comic that tours with all them black people. Fergot his name.

The one that argued about the black church and why its taking so long LOL

good one.
40 more minutes. Now tack on 3 more hours of "oops maintenance has been extended guyz" to that and then it'll be up.
They seem to be aiming to fail harder every week. I wonder why? Are they abandoning this game since WoW expansion came along? Could this game just be a cheap money grab til WoW came back?
is
it
up
yet
My kid is sick today and the only saving grace I thought I had would be to play Diablo in between vomit and diarrhea. this sucks
11/13/2012 12:21 PMPosted by ArchonWing
They seem to be aiming to fail harder every week. I wonder why? Are they abandoning this game since WoW expansion came along?

Doubt it. This is their new money maker since a lot of people left WoW and they lost income from their pay-to-play folks.
Do some housework/ homework things that need to be done that have been put off while maintenance is going on. That's the only time anything around here gets done :-P
ugh was suppose to play this game while we wait for black ops 2 to come in the mail made me play league all day >_<
done already
Seems to still be down. But it didn't say for maintenance or anything. Just said check server status page.
wtf is going on it like over a hour for the exspected maitnce time gerrrrrrrrrrr
11/13/2012 12:27 PMPosted by ZooYorK
wtf is going on it like over a hour for the exspected maitnce time gerrrrrrrrrrr

The extended it to 1pm Pacific , meaning 4pm for us on the east coast. Lame
11/13/2012 12:23 PMPosted by MARYSEDEI
My kid is sick today and the only saving grace I thought I had would be to play Diablo in between vomit and diarrhea. this sucks

Keep Torchlight 2 as a back up for when Diablo 3 servers are down.