Funniest way you have died?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 15 Next
Having a friend trigger a plant (he does this on purpose) in act 2 then me walking into it...
Jailed while standing in molten and then another pack appears and puts an arcane ray right in my !@# while Ignore Pain is activated. It was fun to survive 5 or more seconds with all that crap hitting me. And then dying.
oh yeah great when it happens to the tough barb carrying a skorn ;)

Sometimes life isn't fair hahahah

If the Barbarian dies instantly my adrenaline goes through the roof.

Killing the tank instantly is not really good to the moral of the team lol .
Still not sure what happend, was in an area clear of mobs chatting with a friend asking if i wanted to farm act 3. I replyed and waited for a responce. Suddenly my character goes limp noddle and face plants the floor and a message "areonite has been slain" with no name of what killed me. and no damage rolling on screen.....

Died of bordom?
10/30/2012 06:14 PMPosted by Sucrilhus
oh yeah great when it happens to the tough barb carrying a skorn ;)

Sometimes life isn't fair hahahah

If the Barbarian dies instantly my adrenaline goes through the roof.

Killing the tank instantly is not really good to the moral of the team lol .

Yeah seeing the guy who is supposed to be the unkillable savior of your party die in a matter of seconds is pretty bad.
Join a game, banner to teammates, they just killed a pack, LAG, caught in fire on the ground + ice explosion + fire explosion.
My latest favorite is getting caught in a fire chain. Something's been changed with the mechanics of this monster ability since 1.0.5a - it was just a minor nuisance before, but since the latest update it's become as dangerous as arcane sentry.

Not that the damage dealt by the chain itself is huge, but sometimes if couple of chains get crisscrossed over my characters, their quick ticks start interrupting any action I attempt to make - I can't move, I can't attack, if Serenity is on cool-down, all I can do is sit there and hope the monsters are going to change their positions so I can break free from the chains before I run out of life. What's worse, even if activated, Serenity doesn't help with getting unstuck - I stop taking damage for the duration of it, but I'm still unable to move if both chains keep ticking over me.

After the last couple of deaths, this demise method actually started losing some of the novelty hilariousness it initially had.
http://i49.tinypic.com/168u1kn.jpg

http://i46.tinypic.com/verpf9.jpg
Not sure what triggers it, but any death that makes my body and weapon go flying across the screen lol
Trolled by a key warden.
I saw the legendary pillar of light after Act 2 warden kill.
For some reason, I lose all sanity when I see the pillar of light and rush for it.

One of those exploding plants in the desert killed my when I tried to pick it up.
Funny part? It was a legendary, not a key.
Really funny part? effing Cindercoat.
FTW
Freshly loading the game and going into the usual alkaizer starting point and literally lagging till I die, due to elite pack spawning on top of me. Always hate dislike how D3 handles loading everything like that.
I died several times when I played my wizard by clicking on my co-op teammates banner and teleporting into a pack of hardass elites that instakilled me. I always laughed at that.

One time I killed a molten foes and died when like 2 or 3 explosions hit, and my char's corpse flew over the air A LOT and landed off-map. It was awesome.
being cornered by 6 retarded green fallen, zero fury...and boom....i was lifted up towards moon..DEAD..haaaaaa
Funniest when I was watching and laughing when my monk friend died from a fallen maniac then I died too from one
Funny part? It was a legendary, not a key.
Really funny part? effing Cindercoat.

LOL, offtopic but I got 2 legendary drops (real !@#$ty ones also) while killing ubers... The dissapointment was terrible.
I have not died even once yet, if I have, I wouldn't be here typing.
A desert tornado spawned right under me, in Act 2. I died instantly as I was trying to be a glass cannon. No mobs around, nothing. Simply walking with things on my mind... and bam!

Another funny death was still in Act 2, when a random boss was chillin' with his minions on the edge of a huge gap in the desert. I thought: "no way he's gonna run around this gap, it's like 4 screen widths long". Of course I shot arrows at him, only to realize the next second that he was a leaper. I died in one hit. Then all his buddies were leaping back and forth that gap, just to prove me wrong...
On my snb barb. Breached keep lv2.

As I made my way down a long corridor I came to a closed door. I swung my a e and the door flew open in pieces. As soon as as the dust and debris settled I was able to peer into the next room only to see the green blob of death. Fallen maniacs.....

I swear we looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity. I turmed to run back down the corridor only to be followed by 8 of them. Knowing that the end of the corridor would lead me back to fire pits that would kill me I dicided to take action. I stopped and as soon as they got close I lept over them. With a smile on my face I ran through the broken door to face what i thought would be skeletons or something I could leach some life out of to survive the boom. I was wrong....

The room housed 7 more maniacs. they ran at me. Leap on cooldown and the allready angry maniacs i lept over coming back for round 2 I had no choice.

I put my head between my legs and kissed my !@# goodbye. All I can say is I know check doors before I destroy them.
I once had 6 arcane beams spawn right on me while standing in a doorway.