So, Obama or Romney (part 2)

General Discussion
Prev 1 11 12 13 15 Next
11/05/2012 08:38 AMPosted by grembol7PL
Gary Johnson

I early voted for Gary Johnson

Gary Johnson...

Romney and Obama are both tools and I'm really surprised how many people jump on the D or R bandwagon every 4 years.

11/04/2012 09:01 PMPosted by MrPresident
Gary Johnson all the way. the democrats and republicans are two sides of the same coin! how people cant see this is beyond me..YALL need to wake up.

You are very smart people.

If I was an American and lived in the U.S. for sure I would vote for Gary Johnson!

The problem I have with voting for a third party person is that they have a small chance of winning (I've also never even heard of Gary Johnson). I like that we can vote for whoever we choose, but unless I feel confident that the third party will win voting for them is like throwing away the vote (or that's how I see it at least).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX_1B0w7Hzc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdCEJISKWHc

Romney is a member of the church of LDS right? Yea, do you know what they believe? Did you watch the video? If you thought that was an excerpt from Dune then your close, i think its the same narrator, but yea that is actually what they believe. Now I do not really affiliate with any religion, nor am I atheist. I don't know what the heck is out there and I am fine with that, but when people build organizations around ideas like this, i am just not comfortable with it.

I'm LDS and can confirm that this video is inaccurate on so many levels, that I was literally laughing through the first couple minutes until I closed the YouTube link.

You sir, are horribly misinformed.
www.intrade.com

Choke on that son, Obama is going to win
Intrade is never wrong this late in the game
www.intrade.com

Choke on that son, Obama is going to win
Intrade is never wrong this late in the game

Who the hell is Intrade?
The Mayans were right...we'll completely destroy ourselves with these right-wing idiots trying to keep their bourgeoisie alive by commandeering the poor, non-questioning religious sheep.

Obama should have used his majorities in 2008 to shove two boots up the 'other side of the aisle's' a$$ like Hillary would have done. But - I respect him for trying to walk his talk and work WITH the other side.

Romney is just a profiteer taking advantage of the unquestioning uninformed just like Coulter, Bush family, Limbaugh... But, I still like some things about the guy. Bush was just a plain idiot.

But it could be worse...we could have Bachmann in there.
Intrade is a non biased site where you can bet on political futures
Money talks, bull!@#$ walks...
As an concerned european,i must say...americans,please stop being so stupid... Romney has 0 conditions or qualities to be in charge of a country.... or are you all eager to go to war?
Undecided voters and Low Information voters are the kind of people who vote republican. ESPECIALLY in this election. I'm Canadian and have been following this election since it started back in 2010. I have two points everyone can agree on.

One, everyone knows what is going to happen when Obama gets elected. Because he actually has plans and puts his ideas out there so that people who agree with him will vote for him.

Two, NOBODY has a ****ing clue what is going to happen if Romney is elected. He provides no information for any of his "plans" to create jobs or how he is going to magically cut the deficit by cutting taxes. Since the debates the guy has gone from a corporations best friend to that guy hanging outside the Quick Stop in clerks smoking a J. Hes changed his views on abortion more than some girls in my town have had them. The guy has BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN. THE MAN PAYS 14% TAX.

I hope for my sake, since the American President has more influence on my country than my own Prime Minister, and America's sake that they elect the right person. And if they don't and elect Romney, I hope that he isn't as scary as he seems.

EDITS: spelling!!!

and only people who "think" they know what they're talking about vote democrat, exactly what is wrong with everyone. You're the perfect example my friend.
Voting for Romney but think Obama is going to win..

Too many people now look to the government as the solution to everything and not themselves.

Kinda funny how people view things.
In Diablo 3.. noone wanted to "share" thier magic fine. .remember when it was averaged across the group and those with high MF complained? Hey, that is MY magic find, I earned it, why give it to others.

But sharing "others" money.. no problem!
obama promised to cut the debt in half...
I'm voting for Romney 'n also voting to legalize the herb in Colorado...

Care to ask why? so rude.
This thread is so full of proof that our education system is in need of a drastic overhaul. From the popular misunderstanding of the Mayans, to the ludicrous smearing of religions, and even the misinformation about the make up of the government over the last 4 years, no wonder we end up with so many bad choices for President. It's the peoples fault for being so gullible and handing over so much power to the con artists that run this place.
11/05/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Amiscar
As an concerned european,i must say...americans,please stop being so stupid... Romney has 0 conditions or qualities to be in charge of a country.... or are you all eager to go to war?

http://www.expatyourself.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/worldservicepoll_obama.gif

I have friends in Australia, Germany, Britain, Egypt, Morocco, Italy, France, China, Poland, Brazil, Argentina (forgetting more) and they ALL say this is true. The rest of the world had high hopes for the US when we elected Obama.

You guys really need to see the ads for cars in Britain's Top Gear mag, too. An 1800kg (3960lb) Jaguar sedan that gets up to 60mpg on the highway. Yes, it is diesel, but...? We very badly need to take our country back from these a$$holes.

I'll try to scan some pages for you to look at. The filthy rich have hijacked this country.
11/05/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Amiscar

Well, to be true.. did Obama have any more than Romney did?
Whether you like his policy or not, Romney has lead in both business and government
RON PAUL 2012
Use the force.
11/04/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Drolmar
Yes the Winter Olympics that Romney fixed was a great success so i guess that does show how much Mitt knows. Great point bringing the Olympics into this.

Or the fact that its been clearly reported, that MItt way over exaggerated that things were failing. People tend to GLOSS over facts when it suits their needs, just like Mitt 'flipflopper' Romney, and his disdain for the '47 %' of americans , who nuns on a bus were for representing Jesus , yet neither mitt nor ryan would have anything to do with their wonderful message. Or how about MItt 's latest travesty of 'jeep' ads ? How about him not voting for womens fair pay rights ? How about him mocking 'fema' and 'oceans rising' comment at republican convention ? How about his tax plan that isn't PAID FOR, and we know that because of the independent study done at the CBO, && the cleary fact that he won't release his years of tax records ? How about him standing by and doing nothing while voting fraud goes on, making innocent people stand in line for HOURS ? How about voterfraud perges going on, with ZERO cases being discovered ( or extremely few IF any) ?

yes America, THERE is your pitiful excuse for a to be president and his 'ayn rand' runnining tea mate Paul Ryan, who can't take serious questions from jornalists and throw up the 'paper flag' in front of the camera ! Oh yes, but their ticket surely must be better than Obama, because Obama hasn't yet gotten us out of the biggest mess sine the great depression, which was handed to him by repulibcans!

If that isn't enough to stop you voting for Romney, then you clearly have problem with someone else, and if so , that's truly very sad for you.
11/05/2012 09:07 AMPosted by ChaosLeech
This thread is so full of proof that our education system is in need of a drastic overhaul. From the popular misunderstanding of the Mayans, to the ludicrous smearing of religions, and even the misinformation about the make up of the government over the last 4 years, no wonder we end up with so many bad choices for President. It's the peoples fault for being so gullible and handing over so much power to the con artists that run this place.

You sound a LOT like Paul Ryan...

(My) Mention of the Mayans was a joke, amigo...glad at least one person saw it for the cynical mentioning it was. But I totally agree with you on the need for educational overhaul. More teachers, more pay for teachers, and, with they being government employees, need the SAME benefits packages our elected officials have voted themselves. Completely ridiculous. Don't get me started on this charter BS though.

Religion is just a collection of old mythological stories any way you look at it. Sure, they're fun, so is Dr Seuss, and even an a-theist like me has to admit that incredible amounts of good are done in the name of religion. I may not believe in it but I'll be damned if I let anyone take any of it away from someone who wants to believe the way they want. Jesus saves or aliens using the earth as a petri dish. As long as people question and grow, that is all I ask.

Anyone saying that the last four years were bad needs to take a long, serious look at the previous 8. Then they need to take a look at the 8 years prior to that, and the twelve that preceded them. There is a very distinct pattern that is easy to recognize.