Rate the wizard above you! :)

Wizard
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
lol someone rate me plz :)
@AndyJChu pretty solid, nice balance 10/10
Please Help! :)
@ugg

Wow interesting. I like every build that does not permafreeze and try to differentiate. U look to be on the beginning of the way, but I like your direction.
@RobertVarga really, really nice gear and interesting choice to go spectral blades and disintegrate. Cool build.
@robert: nice mele wiz. Just curious can you tank elite/uber MP6+ with 8% ls and those stats?
(It's my farming build. :-( Profile update happened in wrong time. I'll come back when ready.)

@SechulLath - Good DPS for your gear. Looks like you like the progress without bleeding dollar$. Man, me too!
@robertvarga makes me jealous. @darkjacky, I don't understand how you get your damage that high.
@jettero You have some nice gear but I don't understand how your build works. Using Blizzard without Cold Blood? I am guessing you kite, cast blizz and disintegrate those bastards? Also extremely low hp. At 20k I imagine you die to a alot of dumb stuff like a grunt swipes you when you run by and nearly kills you.
11/12/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Seraph
@jettero You have some nice gear but I don't understand how your build works. Using Blizzard without Cold Blood? I am guessing you kite, cast blizz and disintegrate those bastards? Also extremely low hp. At 20k I imagine you die to a alot of dumb stuff like a grunt swipes you when you run by and nearly kills you.

@Seraph - Why not take Conflag over Evocation? Also, look for crit/crit damage Tal's ammies for the 2 piece bonus. They're somewhat affordable now. Also look for a Chant's source, even if the average damage is lower than your occulus, you should see a pretty big dps jump from the IAS and set bonus.
BTW, don't make fun of my Innas pants lol. I borrowed them from my Barb because he is a loser.
@Seraph - Why not take Conflag over Evocation? Also, look for crit/crit damage Tal's ammies for the 2 piece bonus. They're somewhat affordable now. Also look for a Chant's source, even if the average damage is lower than your occulus, you should see a pretty big dps jump from the IAS and set bonus.

Thanks, Yes i have been keeping my eyes peeled Tals with CC and Chantodos with APoC but prices are still full retard for me. Right now I can farm MP6 pretty easily and it's mega fun watching meteor shower rain down like the Apocalypse. I think I need to keep Evocation for now just to ensure permanent DS since I need DS on for every fight for the protection and the -7 AP cost to skills.
@Junger lol...if I switched to a Chantodos source I would need one like yours! ApoC plus -Meteor cost. Sweet.
@Seraph Sweet gear for the most part. You need some better pants. After that, the only thing left to do is get crit chance on a Mempo and a socket in a Will. But that may be overkill...lol
@AnimalMother, apologies as i'm probably not the best to rate. I see many builds with low life and high DPS, I'm liking you are 40K!

Just hoping I could get some advice on my build... not sure if i'm on the right track lol
@ Bonkers 5/10 (work in progress)

Build could use tweaking. Pick up some cheap Lacunis to get to 24% MS, and get better about not looting junk. Then you can get rid of Pure Power and run Improved Archon or Teleport. Change out SB for either FL (for fighting) or LL (for CM procs). Meteor is a fine secondary attack. Ditch Slow Time in favor of Sparkflint for 12% more DPS. Drop conflag for CM. Once you start keeping archon up long enough, drop Evo for Galv Ward.

BTW, Sweet Mempo. Drop or a splurge on the AH? Looks more expensive than the rest of your gear, total. BTW, Ruby that helm, your HP is fine.
@Maysrill, many thanks for the feedback really appreciate it.
I had a look at your build, my question is life... are you able to stick around and live with 32K?
Your DPS is BoNKerS! wow!

Oh and yes the Mempo was a drop lol... I have no clue how everyone gets their $$$$$$ I cant afford anything haha
@ Bonkers

I would like to murder you and take your mempo. Your jewles could use an upgrade and u need to ditch that cinder coat. You can get a cheap tal rasha and increase your dps.

4/10: Good but still need some work (which is why the game is fun)
I would say you should get a better weapon then start phasing out the Blackthornes stuff for Inna's Temperance. Then I would suggest you start phasing out your Zunni for Iceclimbers, and a Tal Rasha's with high resist all.

6/10 Upgrading at this point of the game is costly in gold!
@Maysrill, many thanks for the feedback really appreciate it.
I had a look at your build, my question is life... are you able to stick around and live with 32K?
Your DPS is BoNKerS! wow!

Oh and yes the Mempo was a drop lol... I have no clue how everyone gets their $$$$$$ I cant afford anything haha

32k life it plenty. My defenses look a little iffy, but that's because I'm set ATM to farm MP2 at break-neck speed, not survive dangerous stuff. For that, I pull out another 120+ AR. With decent defenses, solid DPS, and 5.6% LS, I let most stuff hit me and heal it back even faster. That plan works up to about MP7 for me (though not efficiently above MP4)