why always the Americas servers

General Discussion
you know what if america servers go down and you for some reason cant wait go to the europe server n make a char for downtime
I disagree with HemoManiac....US servers were down all day. It's just the US servers are ran by old Commodore 64s. Over sea servers are never down that long nor as often.
To feel unique !

Oh wait no ... it's legendary now ...
11/13/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Suxtobegood
I disagree with HemoManiac....US servers were down all day. It's just the US servers are ran by old Commodore 64s. Over sea servers are never down that long nor as often.

i think your over reacting on the old commodore idea....

but yes ive noticed that its always the US servers that are always down the most often and the longest along with the time always being extended, its anoying
Asians are aliens.
duh, because its "mericuh"

the fat IT guy trying to walk between server farms got stuck in all the ethernet cables and unplugged everything.

so they had to call the fixit guys to come supervise the replugging of everything.
yuck... look at all those ridiculous comments, lots of no life trolls and e-clowns right here in the forum...
11/13/2012 01:29 PMPosted by Eternal
yuck... look at all those ridiculous comments, lots of no life trolls and e-clowns right here in the forum...

yes sadly i know, i think there were 2-4 non spam/troll posts ive seen