And there you have it - reflect damage nerf

General Discussion
We know Reflects Damage has been a little more challenging for some players in this patch, so we've been reviewing feedback regarding the affix pretty closely since 1.0.5 released. The actual values for the stat haven't changed at all and, in general, it seems like the issue for players is really just related to increased monster health thanks to Monster Power.

Since monsters have a lot more health in the higher MP levels, not only do fights last longer, but players need to do a lot more damage in order to kill their targets. Of course, that means there's a lot more opportunity for you to get hit with Reflects Damage. So, whereas before the patch, a player may have been able to kill monsters with the Reflects Damage affix no problem and with health to spare, now that fights are lasting longer that same player may not have as much success -- at least, not without making some adjustments to their build or gear.

That said, we do agree that we can make some improvements. For example, we'll be making it so that damage dealt by pets will no longer reflect back to the player. We're also toying with the idea of changing Reflects Damage so that it has a duration and can only be activated by monsters periodically (rather than it always being active), but that's definitely not yet set in stone.

New generation baddies wins again. Mommy blizzard ALWAYS caves in the new generation noobs who dont know how to play.
Thank god for a fix on reflects damage! GOOD NEWS!
i.r.o.n m.a.i.d.e.n
Nerf. You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Either way, there's no need to sensationalize the matter. Like I said in the post, it's just something we're discussing, and of course we're open to your feedback. :)