Fowl Lair (Wheel of misfortune achievement)

General Discussion
I think I'm close to 250 run, maybe 50 ancient device found and I never got the Fowl Lair.

This seems to be the rarest of them all!
I've only clicked the wheel maybe 6-7 times and got the dungeon.
Lucky.. I found 3 more since 1st post and still not.
Looked at my achievement for wheel of misfortune lol .. 4/10
I'm 9/10 and I have both the dungeon spawns. No idea what outcome i'm missing.
11/10/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Bazinga
Looked at my achievement for wheel of misfortune lol .. 4/10

When I decided to look for that achievement for a change, I was at 2. That was last weekend.

Desolate sand is a great place to farm finally, I found out I was able to gain Paragon level pretty fast. It's now slowing down the more I level though...

I also like the music in this place, the song we hear sometimes with the violon is really nice.
thats all that would spawn for me the 1 time i was hunting for it (the full achievement)
11/10/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Skittles
I'm 9/10 and I have both the dungeon spawns. No idea what outcome i'm missing.

Join me, you may find it. For the next 30 minutes I keep looking for the device and restart when not found.
I had this up in a key run and posted for anybody that wanted the achievement to ask me.

All I got were comments like "No one cares about achievements in this game"
I had this up in a key run and posted for anybody that wanted the achievement to ask me.

All I got were comments like "No one cares about achievements in this game"

I do... it was getting pretty boring to always run the same place over and over. Looking to complete achievements make me see things I've missed.
The Fowl Lair was disappointing to me. I was expecting a vast subterranean dungeon to cut through and I got the reality instead. I just need the damn wheel to open up the Veiled Treasure for me.
11/10/2012 10:59 AMPosted by InvidGurab72
The Fowl Lair was disappointing to me. I was expecting a vast subterranean dungeon to cut through and I got the reality instead. I just need the damn wheel to open up the Veiled Treasure for me.

I don't mind, I just want the achievement! That's the only missing.

On all my 200+ runs I got the Veiled Treasure quite often. Another good reason to do runs there. There are also 2 other event with Resplendiscent chest. A good thing MF don't influence those chests, otherwise that would be a very popular place to farm.
Found the divice maybe another 20-30 times and still can't get the portal to chiken world.

Anyone got it this week?
I think I'm close to 250 run, maybe 50 ancient device found and I never got the Fowl Lair.

This seems to be the rarest of them all!

Found the divice maybe another 20-30 times and still can't get the portal to chiken world.

Anyone got it this week?

Just so you know, we did not change the chances for the Fowl Lair to appear in the Wheel of Misfortune. I have never found it either, but have only spent a fraction of the time searching for it that you have.
I found the fowl lair earlier this month. I don't think I ran it as much as everyone else since still at 8/10 possibilities.
I got this achievement a few days ago and some friends sent me messages saying grats and stuff. Lol I didn't even look out for it even once and didn't know it was such hard, plus I didn't even try ancient device much unless I came across it so L2P bro
11/13/2012 06:52 PMPosted by Grimiku
Just so you know, we did not change the chances for the Fowl Lair to appear in the Wheel of Misfortune.

Great but I'm curious to know if all 10 events have equal chances to spawn and strictly depend on RNG, or if each events have it's own % decided by the team.
It's best to do this with 2 people, one spawning at the south of desolate sands and the other spawning in kulles lair (whatever the name of the WP is) you both run to the spawn location of the device, and if it's not there you remake. Me and my brother did it in about 2 hours, finding bout 20-30 devices trying to get the last one. Found the fowl lair 2 or 3 times if I recall.

Edit: It seems to be a 10% chance, which, due to RNG, can be difficult to get the one you want to spawn. We got to 7 diff machines really fast, slower to 8, then 9 and slowest was getting the 10th.
11/13/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Rhialto
Just so you know, we did not change the chances for the Fowl Lair to appear in the Wheel of Misfortune.

Great but I'm curious to know if all 10 events have equal chances to spawn and strictly depend on RNG, or if each events have it's own % decided by the team.

The description says that some events are rarer than others... So no they don't have equal chances.
I got the Fowl Lair a whole bunch. The dead guy was the last to be found. I found all the others multiple times before getting my final one.