Necromancer class ideas

General Discussion
If necromacer makes it in next expansion tell blizzard some ideas for skills
Here is what i have so far i will repost when i can think of more skill ideas.

I have great idea for new necromancer skills

Minions:

Skeleton army [High Cost] [Cool Down 40] one army active at time summon up 5-8 skeletons each doing x% damage ( scale and survive ability like witch doctor pets)
Skill rune1: replace 3-4 skeletons with wraiths that deal x% cold damage and have cold aura that slows enemies by 30% and life steal x% to you and your allys.
Skill rune3: summon 3 skeleton summoners that deal x% arcane damage and that summon 2 skeletons each and buff you and your allys armor by x%(skeletal summoners stay near there master)
Skill rune 4: Replace 2-3 skeletons with a unique(equal to hp of 3 or more skeletons) shieldmen that buff you and your minions [minions not allys) with ignore pain every 10-15 seconds and reduce stuns duration by 4-5%
Skill rune 5: replace 2-3 skeletons with 3 skeleton mages that deal x% (random skeleton mage damage ice, fire, poison, holy, arcane? like in D2) [lower cost ] and buff resistances by x%

Golems: [mid cost][Cool Down35 ] summon 2-3 a earth golems that does x% damage and occasionally cast a whirlwind that does x% damage
Skill rune 1: instead of golems summon 2 powerful tree wraiths that deal x% as posion damage and leave posion clouds that deal x% posion damage for x seconds
Skill rune 2: Replace golems with demon troopers that deal x%physical damage and cleave x% and occasionally ground stomp
Skill rune 3:
Skill rune 4:

Skills rune5:

Curses;

Energy drain (life steal and resource recovery)(Mid Cost) : Cast a curse that drains 5% life and resource for 5 seconds radius 30 yards
Skill rune 1: enemies are rooted for 5 seconds and champion packs have 10% chance to miss for 10 seconds after rooting ends add a 10 second cool down
Skill rune 2: Increase life drain and resource to x% and lower cool down
Skill rune 3:

Skill rune 4:

Skill rune 5:

Bone and Poison

Poison weapon: [High cost] imbue your weapon with poison and deal 750% poison damage over 5 seconds and increase critical hit chance by 25%
Skill rune 1: A poisoned enemy deals 35% less damage for 10 seconds and has 65% chance of spreading to nearby enemies
Skill rune 2: Killed enemies have a 55% chance for its corpse to explode in 25 radius deal 65%-100% of its health as Fire and physical damage
Skill rune 3: Killed enemies have 50% chance to revive under your command for 5 min
Skill rune 4; Lower weapon damage to 450% but place an attract curse on the target for 10 seconds
Skill rune 5:

Poison nova: [Mid Cost] Blast a ring of poison dealing 550% poison damage over 8 seconds (can stack)
Skill rune 1: Increase damage to 1500% but add 15 second cool down and increase health drop by 10%
Skill rune 2: Instead of blasting a ring select a corpse that explodes and deals 75%-120%of its health as poison damage
Walking Death: Turn poison nova into a plague aura that surrounds you and your enemies that leave toxic puddles that deal 245% poison damage until aura ends .Aura last 4min
Bone nova: Blast a ring of sharp bones that deal 750% physical damage and that have a 60% chance to knockback enemies 10 yards and slow enemies by 45% for 6 seconds
Skill rune 5: Poisoned enemies suffer a decrease in weapon speed by 16% and bleed 150% poison damage for 5 seconds
What do you guys think tell me your opinion or please share your thoughts.
I want bone spear!!!
Basically, same abilities as before, make him range and melee.
We need the necro, yeah.

No idea what the other class (or two!) should be. I want something weird, like a geomancer, a blue mage, or a mystic knight (guy who casts spells onto his own weapons). We've seen most of the medieval stuff, and Diablo 3 seems like a modernistic tone. They might as well go all out with it.
I would absolutely love to have the necro back. I'm pretty sure he's the fan favorite from d2.
If I were to guess the next expansion classes, I'd say a shapeshifter similiar to druid (or bring druid back) and something that uses STR as their primary stat.
Shapeshifting is really the only type of class I can think of that we don't have in d3, and there is only one class that uses STR as their primary. Maybe a paladin type class? Hopefully something new and interesting.
I'd like to see a death knight class, basically something like the necro but a melee/heavy armor class
I really want my Necromancer back though, but for some reasons i got the feeling that Blizzard wont add them. Some players keep saying there already a summoner class in the game. Witchdoctors and Necromancers are two completely different class.

So please bring back my Necromancer, or i wont buy the expansion!
I have a huge list of ideas for a necromancer being brought back, complete list of skills with all runes, resource, gear ideas and passives to boot.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004012855?page=1

I would absolutely love to have the necro back. I'm pretty sure he's the fan favorite from d2.
If I were to guess the next expansion classes, I'd say a shapeshifter similiar to druid (or bring druid back) and something that uses STR as their primary stat.
Shapeshifting is really the only type of class I can think of that we don't have in d3, and there is only one class that uses STR as their primary. Maybe a paladin type class? Hopefully something new and interesting.

I also made a str based druid rehash similar to the necro build complete with transformations similar to D2 druid.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004695611#5
Will people stop making these threads?
STOP WANTING D2 CLASSES IN D3!!!
If you want them, then go and play D2, ffs!

Also, of all the classes you cry for Necro WHO IS ALREADY THERE IN FORM OF WD!
If there is a class which need to return from D2, then that would be Druid.
And even then it would be dumb if they simply bring him back instead of making a Druid-like class.
I have great idea for new necromancer skills
Minions:

Skeleton army [High Cost] [Cool Down 40] one army active at time summon up 5-8 skeletons each doing x% damage ( scale and survive ability like witch doctor pets)
Skill rune1: replace 3-4 skeletons with wraiths that deal x% cold damage and have cold aura that slows enemies by 30% and life steal x% to you and your allys.
Skill rune3: summon 3 skeleton summoners that deal x% arcane damage and that summon 2 skeletons each and buff you and your allys armor by x%(skeletal summoners stay near there master)
Skill rune 4: Replace 2-3 skeletons with a unique(equal to hp of 3 or more skeletons) shieldmen that buff you and your minions [minions not allys) with ignore pain every 10-15 seconds and reduce stuns duration by 4-5%
Skill rune 5: replace 2-3 skeletons with 3 skeleton mages that deal x% (random skeleton mage damage ice, fire, poison, holy, arcane? like in D2) [lower cost ] and buff resistances by x%

Golems: [mid cost][Cool Down35 ] summon 2-3 a earth golems that does x% damage and occasionally cast a whirlwind that does x% damage
Skill rune 1: instead of golems summon 2 powerful tree wraiths that deal x% as posion damage and leave posion clouds that deal x% posion damage for x seconds
Skill rune 2: Replace golems with demon troopers that deal x%physical damage and cleave x% and occasionally ground stomp
Skill rune 3:
Skill rune 4:

Skills rune5:

Revive: [High cost][Cool Down 40] summon up to 7 of your killed enemies that deals x% weapon damage have x% amount your health.
Skill rune 1: summon molten enchanted versions of the monsters you were going to summon that deal 245% fire damage and leave pools of fire that deal 225% of damage of 8 seconds (can stack)
Skill rune 2: Health link you and minions life together and increase your health by an additional 10%
Skill rune 3: Increase to 12 enemies but now cursed (random curse applied when they hit enemies)

Curses;

Iron maiden :( High Cost) cast a thorns curse that last x seconds and does x% damage 20 radius
Skill rune 1: In addition to increased radius of 5 slow enemies by 50% until curse ends.
Skill rune 2: increase your health by 15% and resistance by35%
Skill rune 3: Increase your thorns damage by x% and increase health globe drop by x%
Skill rune 4: Summon a steel golem that does x% damage as physical and applies a
Mantra of retribution reflect x% damage as physical (both melee and ranged)
Skill rune 5: (Lower Cost) recover x number resource from every affected enemy.

Energy drain (life steal and resource recovery)(Mid Cost) : Cast a curse that drains 5% life and resource for 5 seconds radius 30 yards
Skill rune 1: enemies are rooted for 5 seconds and champion packs have 10% chance to miss for 10 seconds after rooting ends add a 10 second cool down
Skill rune 2: Increase life drain and resource to x% and lower cool down
Skill rune 3:

Skill rune 4:

Skill rune 5:

Decertify: slow down enemies by 75% and weaken them by 35% for 10 seconds.

Skill rune 1: Increase weakening by 20% and now have a 25% chance to fear for 7 seconds
Skill rune 2:

Bone and Poison

Poison weapon: [High cost] imbue your weapon with poison and deal 750% poison damage over 5 seconds and increase critical hit chance by 25%
Skill rune 1: A poisoned enemy deals 35% less damage for 10 seconds and has 65% chance of spreading to nearby enemies
Skill rune 2: Killed enemies have a 55% chance for its corpse to explode in 25 radius deal 65%-100% of its health as Fire and physical damage
Skill rune 3: Killed enemies have 50% chance to revive under your command for 5 min
Skill rune 4; Lower weapon damage to 450% but place an attract curse on the target for 10 seconds
Skill rune 5:

Poison nova: [Mid Cost] Blast a ring of poison dealing 550% poison damage over 8 seconds (can stack)
Skill rune 1: Increase damage to 1500% but add 15 second cool down and increase health drop by 10%
Skill rune 2: Instead of blasting a ring select a corpse that explodes and deals 75%-120%of its health as poison damage
Walking Death: Turn poison nova into a plague aura that surrounds you and your enemies that leave toxic puddles that deal 245% poison damage until aura ends .Aura last 4min
Bone nova: Blast a ring of sharp bones that deal 750% physical damage and that have a 60% chance to knockback enemies 10 yards and slow enemies by 45% for 6 seconds
Skill rune 5: Poisoned enemies suffer a decrease in weapon speed by 16% and bleed 150% poison damage for 5 seconds

Bone spear: [Mid Cost] conjure up spear of bone and spiritual energy that deals 180% physical damage and has 40% chance to pierce
Skill rune 1: increase pierce to 55% and stun enemies for 4 seconds
Fragments of pain; Remove Cost and hurl 3 waves of teeth deal 350% physical damage add a 10 second cool down
Skill rune 3:

Skill rune 4:

Skill rune 5:

Bone armor:[ Mid cost] cover yourself in bones; bones have 30% of your health and increase armor and resistances by 35%
Skill rune 1: Increase bone health to 55% of your health and lower impairing effects by 5%
Skill rune 2: Spread bone armor to your allies but add 10 second cool down
Skill rune 3: When you are hit you have 45% chance to cast a fear curse that make enemies flee for 10 seconds.
Skill rune 4

Bone Wall:[ Mid cost]summon a row of bones that have 50% percent of your health and enemies have 35% chance to crumble the bones on themselves and deal 150% physical damage to themselves.
Bone Cages: Instead of a wall each enemy has a 45% chance to be trapped in a bone cage that stuns them 4 seconds and cage last 12 seconds radius 25 yards
Skill rune 2: Increase bone wall by 5 yards and health to 65% but add a 10 second cool down
Skill rune 3: Instead of summoning a wall lay a trail of bone shards that deal 250% physical damage and slow enemies by 30% last 10 seconds
Skill rune 4:
Skill rune 5:

Death Master: [High Cost] [Cool down 120] Transform into Skeleton that is infused with necromantic energy
Increase critical hit chance by 20%
Increase damage by 15%
Increase resistance and armor by 45%
Increase health by 15%
Replace Skeleton army and poison nova, poison weapon with the following skills;

Hellish Might: summon 6 Abyss Knights that deal 55% random elemental damage and 4 Oblivion Knights 65% random elemental damage, can cast curses and bone armor, bone cage.

Poison Scythe: Transform your weapon into a scythe that deals 1000% poison damage in a 20 yard radius.

Death cyclone: surround yourself in bones and poison that deal 700% physical and poison damage (half physical and half poison)

Death Master lasts 20 seconds and every 2 enemies you kill increase duration by 1 second

And even then it would be dumb if they simply bring him back instead of making a Druid-like class.

Fail. WD is more similar to Druid than to Necro. 3 dogs and a bear?

When I started playing D3 (15 may 2012), my first choice is the WD because I had a 99 level D2 necro.

An hour into the game, I turned to my brother and asked: Dude, where's my army?

WD aren't no minion master. No self respecting minion master runs with less than 10 minions on screen. Period.
An hour into the game, I turned to my brother and asked: Dude, where's my army?

WD aren't no minion master. No self respecting minion master runs with less than 10 minions on screen. Period.

So true so true
I remember going into games and challenging the skeleton armies to combat haha! Valk vs Unded Army! (I always got the red/blue valk :D)