Zarhym

General Discussion
I killed you this morning. You were an elite Blood Clan spear-thrower and by god you were a pain in the !@# to kill.
he's got 1000 elites named after him. He should show some more love over here instead of being on the WoW forums 24/7 with bashiok
11/09/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Nimun
I killed you this morning. You were an elite Blood Clan spear-thrower and by god you were a pain in the !@# to kill.

Craving for some blue attention to get some ego boost? Pathetic.
11/09/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Freshy

Please re-write your first sentence. I just dont care for how it's written.. Please. Cookie if you do it.
I'll be sure to inform Zarhym that he's been killed again. I imagine it'll be the highlight of his day (as it always is). :P
11/09/2012 01:42 PMPosted by Freshy

lol wow.. put down others to make yourself feel better ? Pathetic.
11/09/2012 02:10 PMPosted by Bazinga
lol wow.. put down others to make yourself feel better ? Pathetic.

Hey now, putting others down to make myself feel better is one of my favorite pass times, judging by your post, one of yours too.

I personally haven't had the pleasure of killing Zarhym, but i did make Bashiok squeal like a piggy, big scaly sob. (meant in the best possible way)
I just killed him today too! In the mysterious cave!
11/09/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Lylirra
I'll be sure to inform Zarhym that he's been killed again. I imagine it'll be the highlight of his day (as it always is). :P

Would be greatly appreciated :)

Would be awesome to see Nimun in a game someday *daydreams*
11/09/2012 02:07 PMPosted by Lylirra

Is there a script running on your servers that emails Zarhym every time he was killed in game? That would be an awesome prank haha. Though his inbox would probably overflow and explode.
I have a screenshot of Zarhym Patron of the Mad :) that I took since it reminded me of him and Patron of the Mad being people that use this forum.
11/09/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Onetwo
Is there a script running on your servers that emails Zarhym every time he was killed in game?

If only...

>:)
WUT,
where is Zarhym located?? :O
WUT,
where is Zarhym located?? :O

hes a random name for boss monsters.
i've killed him numous times as skeleton, magewrath, fallen overlord, soul rippers, yeah and even a golgor pack i've seen :D
I have killed Jay Wilson, in the Development hell. I noticed i was in the development hell first when i saw the unique names on all those skeletons in there. And the boss in there was Jay Wilson :P
11/14/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Haxel
I have killed Jay Wilson, in the Development hell. I noticed i was in the development hell first when i saw the unique names on all those skeletons in there. And the boss in there was Jay Wilson :P

And he drops a bunch of blues. I was not shocked by this. haha