Rate the monk above you !!!

Monk
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
@Ghost

You've geared your weapons like a WW barb but it doesn't work that way for a munk. I'd say new weapons come 1st; preferably a offhand w/ higher DPS. A munk fist/sword would be best or a spear will do if you're on a budget.

7/10
[quote="74141557229"]@tataslover what should I look for as a next upgrade? for you, I'd swap strongarm for lacunis if you have the cash

Yeah they are expensive like hell ... :( ... already used a lot of gold to get better survivability.
Thank you for the input
@Ghost

You've geared your weapons like a WW barb but it doesn't work that way for a munk. I'd say new weapons come 1st; preferably a offhand w/ higher DPS. A munk fist/sword would be best or a spear will do if you're on a budget.

7/10

forgive me but, what the hell does that mean?! haha, either im not understanding or i am just dumb :x

@tataslover That or drop your chest and best for inna's or tap rashas chest and witching hour
@LegitBeastin

Really nice res and armor!
Ill give u 8/10
Yes amor is nice on the chest piece but i think u could find a better one. If u not agree then i say helmet ;D

Peace
@Zhus

Nice fist set and a well balanced monk. 8/10, your amy is an easy upgrade.
@LuckyDog

Your monk is pretty nice! I think your next stop is a nice shiny new set of bracers with 6 CC, or a Vile ward with Vit and a double dex roll. Definitely an 8/10. A higher dmg main hand weapon would be nice, but trying to find stats matching that one will be an expensive endeavor!
@Neo

To bump your monk up to the next level you will need to get weapons with sockets to add to your Crit Damage. Also pick up an ammy with some crit on it, it will go a long way in boosting your DPS output.

7/10 with what you got so far.
@Carl

Love the DPS, dont really see the survivability above mp6, but that much dmg has to be worth something! Not much to upgrade but why the blackthornes pants? THe innas give you a big ats boost...

9/10 good stuff!
9.5/10. It seems you logged in vit gear? So I would just upgrade the bracers, the rest of your gear has pretty strong rolls except for the nats ring which i know is super expensive. If you didn;t log in different gear, then I would resocket as you can afford the loss of life and get a tal rasha or rare chest plate

@thcheese
agreed, was running my weak barb buddies through mp10 uber
... vit for the win! BTW NICE SPEARS!
@thcheesey I say get a new ring with Avg damage and the same stats
overall very nice gear!
@Ghost I say a new ammy with crit damage should be your next upgrade maybe a tal Rashas or Maras, and gems in your weps of course Maras have good resist and tals have lighting damage for fist of thunder and sweeping wind damage.

i give your monk a 6.5 out of 10.
@Ghost - 6/10 not a bad start, get some crit damage in them weps, get some more health as well, try to get at least 35k. Your pants have 0 vit so that might be a good place to start?

@Haywood - 7.5/10 Good all round stats, nice vit and nice damage! All in all a really nice build and will be expensive to upgrade for you :D
@Knives 8/10, nice set. Gimmie your helm. =P
@Narc I havent the slightest clue, youre gear baffles me hah
@ Ghost

I believe you definately need more Resists. you total to approx 450 RA which is not enough for higher MPs. Plus having only 30k life with 2.5 Lifesteal and 268 LOH is also not enough to survive.

Aim for 1000 Vitality - 5.6 to 6 Lifesteal; 600-700 RA

Nice Vile Ward though.
@DVTN

dude, your gear is perfectly rolled. I mean, wow. Even your pants have a nice pickup radius increase lol. Maybe 1% more CC on amy? haha I'm looking for needle in a haystack here. Good job....But where you get the gold to buy all that?!

9.999999999999999/10
not bad. 5/10