CM profiles wanted

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
Lylirra ,

Would it be possible if you can check on the DH vaulting I and a friend are having a problem with vaulting we both vault out of danger right at when an enemy hit us we clear the it but why do we die after reaching the end of vaulting? can you still be hit while vaulting? it that's the case so whats the point of using that skill when you will die at the end of vaulting anyway? and to clarify the situation it is a physical attack only example the hulkbeast swinging one time and i vault as he swings i clear right thru him or near him and see myself vaulting but at the end of the vault I die so can you explain the vaulting skill cause it seems useless at the critical moment. or can any other player explain the vaulting skills?
11/09/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Lylirra
Wouldn't it be better not to post comments that are disconnected from reality?

We know some players may not always agree with how the game designed, or why some changes are made. It's not worth lying or purposely misrepresenting information, though.

As for Hellfire Rings, we didn't want a single item to be a source of Brimstone farming. Even so, we're currently evaluating what else we might allow the rings to salvage into.

Brimstone Farming?

For what purpose? Seriously there is no item that we could use that was crafted with brimstones that would be on par with the best legendaries or rares so why would anyone with any real goal of having a great character waste their time with crafting and for that matter brimstones. Honestly name me one item that is crafted that I cannot find a considerably better lefendary or rare on the AH.
They dont wanna let u see their profiles cause they get geared by Blizz so they got all best of the best items
i bet jay wilson's barb's DPS is doubled the gold cap.
Without being condescending, hateful or confrontational I will like to point out that you will be considered a noob , not a high profile player.

I will also like to think that you DO NOT have an input in class balance meetings , I hardly
think you can make correct suggestions with your limited playing experience.

We're community managers, not developers or testers. Our job is to relay community feedback to the developers, ensure that they're aware of the latest trends and hot topics, be a voice/advocate for the player whenever possible, and (in return) communicate information from the development team back to you. There are a myriad of other responsibilities, too, but those are the big ones.

Whether or not we're "noobs" in your mind is irrelevant to our ability to perform our jobs well.

yes, we wouldn't want to you actually know the game or anything
+1 for salvaging the hellfire ring into a random organ. Or at least a chance at an organ in addition to brimstone.. or at least a gol'darn key (even though that doens't make sense "lore" wise).

+1,000 for having your blacksmith reforge say.. 2 rings into one more of the same primary stat. Basically re-roll.
11/09/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Lylirra
For example , do you really feel the wrath of Reflect Damage?

I don't personally have a problem with the affix. It's not my favorite, but I've learned how to deal with those Elite packs and I've got gear that supports it.

No you dont. I bet you like all other blizzards don't even play the game or else some of the choices made would never be in the game.
How many chars do you have ?Do you play hardcore ?Do you use the Auction house (gold or $) or play with self-drop ?At which paragon level are you with your best char ?

i have five chars
brb lvl60(main char)paragon lvl5
dh lvl 60(main char)paragon lvl1
wd lvl32
monk lvl11
w lvl10

yes i use auction house (for main chars)

We know some players may not always agree with how the game designed, or why some changes are made. It's not worth lying or purposely misrepresenting information, though.

As for Hellfire Rings, we didn't want a single item to be a source of Brimstone farming. Even so, we're currently evaluating what else we might allow the rings to salvage into.

I would like it if HR could be salvaged in to 1 of the three required crafting pieces of the player's choice. No brimstones, no essence, just one of the three ring crafting pieces. This would allow 1 extra ring roll per 3 failed rings and give just slightly more reward for the effort of key and uber farming. Get it done!

Source of Brimstone farming?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Omg that's the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life.

Single source of farming a 10k commodity that nobody uses because crafting is worthless?
I assumed they would be changing what hellfire rings were crafted into because it's pretty ridiculous they don't at least give you a brimstone. Too bad I already scrapped 20 of them.
Just curious, do you guys ever join public games?
11/08/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Grimiku
We may not be able to provide you with links to our profiles (largely to help prevent against possible harassment issues), but if you have questions about our Diablo III play experiences you can always ask us. We’re usually pretty open about what we’re current playing or experiencing with, and we love to chat about that kind of thing with fellow players whenever we can. We also tend to talk a lot about our play experiences on Twitter, so free to follow us: @Lylirra @Grimiku and @Vaeflare

does no one use bola- acid strike on a dh? because if they did they must hate having to restart the game every time bola shot freeze the program.
This just goes to show how much CM's really know about the game when they say stuff like salvaging Hellfire rings can be a source of Brimstone farming. I bet they tested this internally with spawned keys and .kill ubers.
11/12/2012 12:50 AMPosted by DeLq
This just goes to show how much CM's really know about the game when they say stuff like salvaging Hellfire rings can be a source of Brimstone farming. I bet they tested this internally with spawned keys and .kill ubers.

Brimstone farming!!!!!

RAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

/quit game