7,000 hours to get lvl. 100 paragon???

General Discussion
mp high is very bad to xp! just farm mp0 guys
11/13/2012 11:10 AMPosted by Gorgatron123
no it takes about 300 hours at the most - probably less. You can get 60Mil xp an hour.

Tell me how, if monks can do that then I'd roll a monk NOW
hey, i was just watching a vid made my Athene (best wow paladin in the world) and he said that i would take 7,000hrs to complete all the paragon levels presuming you get 1.5m xp an hour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GmsxVuny6c&feature=plcp

i was wondering what ppls views on this insane gride wazz

First of all, Athene isn't the best ANYTHING in the world. Second, 1.5 million xp per hour? You can fairly easily farm 30-40 million xp per hour. If you have good gear and are following a farming route moving quickly you can farm 50-60 million per hour. If you are really powering through it with good gear and are very fast you can farm 70 million xp per hour or more.

So yeah, as usual Athene is wrong.
I got to paragon level 50 rather quickly (pre hell-fire). I haven't played much post hell-fire, but exp is coming in absurdly fast.... makes me feel stupid for grinding 1.04
He has a more recent video where he's going a paragon levelling run in his gear and calculated that it would only take about 170 hours or so. But remember that's in his gear.
11/13/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Inspy
no it takes about 300 hours at the most - probably less. You can get 60Mil xp an hour.

Tell me how, if monks can do that then I'd roll a monk NOW

Hello

;D
Athene is the worst kind of gamer, and you should never ever listen to a word he says.
Not if you have an authenticator.

lol @ the bads.
Didn't look at the video but being that far off, I assume this assumption was made at the start of 1.04? Which was before hellfire rings and MP levels which increase exp.
hey, i was just watching a vid made my Athene (best wow paladin in the world) and he said that i would take 7,000hrs to complete all the paragon levels presuming you get 1.5m xp an hour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GmsxVuny6c&feature=plcp

First of all, Athene isn't the best ANYTHING in the world. Second, 1.5 million xp per hour? You can fairly easily farm 30-40 million xp per hour. If you have good gear and are following a farming route moving quickly you can farm 50-60 million per hour. If you are really powering through it with good gear and are very fast you can farm 70 million xp per hour or more.

So yeah, as usual Athene is wrong.
I love how everyone misses the fact that this was in august before anyone knew how much exp you would get from mobs in inferno.
Ok so trusting Athene is the thing to do? lol

I have seen very few of his videos over the past so many years. And i can tell you this....

He made a video beating infernal machine MP10 and wondered why there were no drops. But any non-mostawesomegamerintheworld would have noted that blizzard put out a whole guide on how to get drops. Athene never carried the 5 NV stacks necessary lol
You guys do know that the video was uploaded in August right? You know, before all the paragon levelling was streamlined and the best routes were found and no one gave a rats !@# about levelling. Also, he said it would take 7000 @ 1.5M, which is right.

Im not defending him, but its not like he put this up yesterday.
Ok so trusting Athene is the thing to do? lol

I have seen very few of his videos over the past so many years. And i can tell you this....

He made a video beating infernal machine MP10 and wondered why there were no drops. But any non-mostawesomegamerintheworld would have noted that blizzard put out a whole guide on how to get drops. Athene never carried the 5 NV stacks necessary lol
And there's this it's Athene if you ever trust a video of his without doing any research you're an idiot 99% of the time he's trolling.
Sheep baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Resurrected thread.. All hail Lazarus!

Anyway out of boredom I did some fast math, and using 3pc Cains, Leoric's x2 (you & follower), Hellfire x2 (same as Leoric's), and a 31% Ruby you can quickly stack NV5 and grind for +214% exp (@mp0). Assuming just 50m a Run (using Alkaizers you can far exceed this) you can net 157m/hr.

I don't have a exp chart to work with but assuming it follows a linear progression it shouldn't take long.
11/13/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Marlaine

No one's being forced to grind to 100, and you miss out on nothing being sub-100.

umm you lose over 300 to all stats... thats a huge loss, especially when pvp comes out
1.5m xp an hour is god awful. Stop watching athene videos, he's not even entertaining for !@#$s sake.