7SINS team - uber service MP10

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 16 Next
Recommended.

Fast run and friendly players.

Will be back when I have more machines.
thanks guys for my second run and second ring. you guys are awsome and very efficient. highly recommended .
Just done 2 uber runs with griz and heph, excellent team. Look forward to doing another run with those guys.
Quick update in regards to contacting members to organise runs:

If you need help with ubers only contact one of following members here iself#6367, Yokies#6303, Azimuth#1547 and Grizlor#1766 leave a msg "help with Ubers". If the person you added don't respond in time please add another member on the contact list.
With my current gear, what MP level could with do with my mage?
I do also have the critical mass stun build as well
good stuff! this thread gives me hope and im gonna actually start farming for keys again, ill be back when ive got some machines,
(BTW at time of posting this my gear on profile is my MF gear not my good gear lol )
cheers

You can try mp9, see how you go with that. It just depends on how you want round play.

I will be on tonight for runs :-)

Your armor, resist, critical chance and attack speed is to low for critical mass build. You will have to drop Magic weapon, familiar and glass canon. That mean your dps will be very low and CM really don't benefit with life steal as all the twisters are doing very small damage. You only have 247 LOH, that mean you can't affort to get hit at all really. Kiting and try to freeze every now and then is your only option as a CM.

Stick with blizz/hydra and maybe slow time bubble would be more helpful for the team.
Just finished an uber run on mp10.
Awesome team, Thanks Guys
@7SINS if you need others to help ya progress people add me to the list have been carrying groups myself.
P.S. do a lot more dps now that i changed to Ice climbers
With my current stats what MP levels can you guys do with my monk?

Got 5 machines ready, will farm for one more before asking for your help.
Would you carry me guys if I'm up to MP5 only to survive?
Just did 3x runs with this group, from the time I made contact with them until the time I made my Hellfire Ring was less than 30 minutes. Super efficient, will definitely be saving up keys to run this again. :) Thanks guys
Did a run with these guys on MP9 last night, quick response and very efficient. Got all the 3 organs and my first ring, definitely run with them again.
Ok, im interested in giving this a go. Sending message now.

I'm on perth time, on most nights, 11 machines available atm. Have done 4 runs before on MP9-10 with others, you won't have to carry my barb very much at all.
Thank you so much for two excellent runs. Proud owner of 2 rings right now. Will definitely come back for more!
I'm keen for a run tomorrow night. Hitting up Iself in game. Seeing I'm in the NT I have to ask: are those times AEST?
11/19/2012 09:15 PMPosted by ruslanec
Would you carry me guys if I'm up to MP5 only to survive?

Thats not a problem at all. We've carried fresh lvl60s with hell gear before. =))
11/21/2012 05:51 AMPosted by abend
I'm keen for a run tomorrow night. Hitting up Iself in game. Seeing I'm in the NT I have to ask: are those times AEST?

I might be on very late or not on tonight. Contact one of other guys if you want to run tonight. And times are AEST.
@iself nps...will do.

In the meantime, if anyone else will be on tonight, let me know.