Urgent Maintenance - 11.13.12

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
I keep getting disconnected from client or network.. i have been trying to figure out why, like if there is a pattern, but there doesn't seem to be.. is anyone else still getting booted at all??
And should i reinstall the whole game?
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems after maint. The log in process gets too authenticating credentials than freezes. Also I have been being removed from game a lot more recently. I'm just going to go ahead and assume that it is ISP latency issues.
11/13/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Kythas13
Just wondering if anyone else is having problems after maint. The log in process gets too authenticating credentials than freezes. Also I have been being removed from game a lot more recently. I'm just going to go ahead and assume that it is ISP latency issues.

Don't worry buddy, you're not alone and it's not your ISP. I get stuck in the "retrieving characters..." option then BAM! error 3006. Did everything from clearing cache/cookies, restarting pc and updating stuff. Been like this for 2 hours now I think. I won't reinstall D3 because of this error. I'll just wait. xD
Glad to see i'm not the only one! thanks!
What's happening? Taking too long to load.
I'm getting horrible stutter lag after the second down time. When the servers first went back up, everything was extremely smooth, probably the best I have seen it since I started playing. Then after the servers went down and came back up for the second time, I jump into some group games and the lag was horrible, then I tried it solo since group is always laggy and it was just as bad. I'm getting 2sec delays and caught in constant looped animations.

I've had the odd bit of rubber band in the past but nothing like these delays I'm now seeing.
sorry im not very hip... wtf is QQ?
Server latency (sometimes spikes and sometimes disconnect) and log in issues are still being experienced on my end. Anybody else? I just hope they're working on it or at least give us a notice. :|
i still cant log in for about 3 hours now, i get stuck n d 'retrieving heroes' n then got disconnected from the battle.net.service. sometimes error 3006 open 'error refreshing the game configuration'. help pls.
11/13/2012 03:48 PMPosted by Lylirra
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

This is wonderful.
who tripped on the power cord again this time?

you guys need to switch to WIRELESS POWER!!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Holly cow, pro table handling!

Hug zero! Hug Lylirra!

Have fun, see you in game.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

this is just amazing. amidst all that ranting you had the cool head to right the table again. without you, we'd have no upright tables to flip in anger the next time maintenance gets extended!
so what changes were made?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Patch notes?
So much impotent raging on forums every time maintenance goes a little longer than usual. If I were nourished by tears of frustration I'd take Tuesdays off from work, just stay at home growing strong.
I mentioned this in another thread. It's a question of basic respect for the user base to communicate more. Is scheduled maintenance EVERY tuesday or only those tuesdays that you NEED to do maintenance? It appears the answer is the latter - it would be nice to know more than a few hours in advance that you plan to take advantage of a particular week's window. Going to do maintenance NOT on a tuesday? How about 48 hours notice. And some reason why you need to take the game offline off-schedule.

Scheduled maintenance going to last longer than you originally announced? Tell us this as soon as possible - not 8 minutes before the original window ends. And also provide a reason.

I understand they don't want to air their dirty laundry, but it can't possibly be worse than the conspiracy theories that we will come up with on our own. THE OFFICES WERE INVADED BY NERVE-GAS-FARTING PURPLE POLKA DOT INVISIBLE DRAGONS AND/OR ZOMBIES WHICH ARE NOW EATING THE DEVS! RUN FOR THE HILLZ!!!! )$*&()*()WER&*+FSJ{KHJFKOPDh