NEXT UPGRADE FOR THE WIZARD ABOVE YOU PART 7

Wizard
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
@MJW

A new pair of gloves...probably wont cost too much to get a similar pair with some vit and all rest?
@ wkc

It looks like you are wearing MF gear... so hard to say. rings can be upgraded but you are using MF gear.
@ofgortens

WH belt, nice hellfire btw
@JackieChan

You don't have any movement speed gears...
@Areagon i dont know what to suggest lol
@Justice, nice gear for your build. Maybe a vile ward for shoulders and a little more res.
My Profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/OnetrueAs-2693/
Better gems is all I can easily point out for you, would have been nice to get them when they were dirt cheap.

(MJW)
Don't see a profile
its the link. Still not showing my d3 profile
Hmm, an Electrocute SOJ?
gawd you need more intell - get rid of those vitality gems and put intell
@smokex - You need to replace your zuni pox an 8/9 IAS and 5/6 CC ring. If you can afford get one with AR too.
@CoXyZ
Since you seem pretty rich (your items are really good), get a Chantodo source with 10 Apoc. Then replace your Storm Crow helm with a crit Mempo for even higher attack speed.
@Rafoda

@CoXyZ
Since you seem pretty rich (your items are really good), get a Chantodo source with 10 Apoc. Then replace your Storm Crow helm with a crit Mempo for even higher attack speed.

I would grab a new set of pants next either a Inna's or Blackthornes depending on if your gonna hit another threshold with IAS or you would rather have LoH.
@ rakewin

I'm not a big fain of the inna's pants, but it looks like you need it for the speed with a 1.61 wand (haven't punched the calculator)... However, I only see the LOH from your mainhand ring... I'm not sure if that's enough for you at higher MP's reflect damage elite packs. A good candidate slot would be from ammy (for a slight stepback in damages) or the offhand ring which only has VIT

Additionally, I think your AR/Armor maybe a bit squishy at higher level... I recently made the switch to go from a high DPS (similar to yours) to a more defensive build

PS. For the my recommendation provider, I have since upgraded to 1075 dps socket wand, but it isn't showing in profile yet
@ rakewin

I'm not a big fain of the inna's pants, but it looks like you need it for the speed with a 1.61 wand (haven't punched the calculator)... However, I only see the LOH from your mainhand ring... I'm not sure if that's enough for you at higher MP's reflect damage elite packs. A good candidate slot would be from ammy (for a slight stepback in damages) or the offhand ring which only has VIT

Additionally, I think your AR/Armor maybe a bit squishy at higher level... I recently made the switch to go from a high DPS (similar to yours) to a more defensive build

PS. For the my recommendation provider, I have since upgraded to 1075 dps socket wand, but it isn't showing in profile yet

Other than your amulet and lacuni requiring a change, I think the rest of your gear looks great!
@Vulpix, if your archon spec i would say get a mh with lifesteal, socket and crit damage also a high dps triumv source
@cptsquirts, looking good. Might want to get some more as though. Cant see you being at 2.6 yet. Otherwise, good lookin.
cptsquirts -- obvious to me-- you need movement speed! Get a good lacunis!

kit -- tal's helm with experience gem