Hall Score: 38215.39044941

DPS Score: 119.16167
EHP Score: 154.5072
Sustain Score: 1.1342320321202
Move Score: 1.22
Paragon Score: 1.5
Misc Score: 1

Thanks
Updated my Skorn. Diablo progress never seems to update my paragon level for some reason. It's 4 behind.

Hall Score: 28374.769933708

DPS Score: 152.65896
EHP Score: 80.9545
Sustain Score: 1.2405827988024
Move Score: 1.24
Paragon Score: 1.315
Misc Score: 1.135
@TehCommunism

You're using the new formula which isn't ready to roll out yet.

GeoM3e, Gulelin, and Death updated!
Hall Score: 21438.442056598

DPS Score: 125.70204
EHP Score: 72.7783
Sustain Score: 1.7436114822777
Move Score: 1.12
Paragon Score: 1.2
Misc Score: 1

2H Build - If still requires 20k to be added to a wing.
At this point, 2H already has 5 members so you need to have a higher score than the 5th highest 2H already in the Hall. That would require a score of 28,376 at the moment.

Scores needed to make the Hall currently:

Main wing 38,216

WW wing 43,857

S&B wing 30,580

2H wing 28,376

Throw wing 20,000

Honorable Mention wing 30,000
Hall Score: 41525.635115054

DPS Score: 179.45019
EHP Score: 87.4208
Sustain Score: 1.37794259096
Move Score: 1.12
Paragon Score: 1.485
Misc Score: 1.155
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKLvhar-mIQ

well I just did a WR 13.6s MP10 Azmo kill 10.1m dps. Don't know how my barb compares

but here he is: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/cdxliv-1874/ZhangFei/22623637
DipSpit updated

@cdxliv 27,156

Excellent DPS, but no LS and relatively low EHP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKLvhar-mIQ

well I just did a WR 13.6s MP10 Azmo kill 10.1m dps. Don't know how my barb compares

but here he is: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/cdxliv-1874/ZhangFei/22623637

I saw the kill.

Tbh. It isn't relatively impossible to accomplish. You're stacking about 40% extra demon damage with 30% extra damage to elites, probably 24% bonus from bash/punish and 20% from frenzy and a further 25% from Beserker Rage.

By the sound of it as well you've probably done 10-20 or so runs trying to achieve that 17s timing.

Not to mention Insanity on WoTB which gives limited application.

It's a gimmicky build :P it's just to show that its possible but has little or no relative use in efficient speed farms.
It's true that build is setup for that kill only, however with thrive on chaos and sprint marathon I use the Hota build to carry 2-3 viewers on MP10 ubers. I did not use frenzy or beserker, only bash and soj and tyraels. Hota is a superior build to WW for ubers, for low MP farming rend is superior, WW is good for higher MP clearing for keys and such.
11/24/2012 11:34 PMPosted by cdxliv
It's true that build is setup for that kill only, however with thrive on chaos and sprint marathon I use the Hota build to carry 2-3 viewers on MP10 ubers. I did not use frenzy or beserker, only bash and soj and tyraels. Hota is a superior build to WW for ubers, for low MP farming rend is superior, WW is good for higher MP clearing for keys and such.

Yeah I myself use HoTA for ubers :P

But now I'm trying to optimize for Mp10 A3 speedclears. I don't really feel a need for a hellfire ring.

Edit: Also I figured how you were throwing out such high dps output with HoTA. >.>

Don't you feel that 37% Cc and just stacking CD is a little underwhelming? Considering it kinda restricts you to a certain build?
well considering at full buff with overpower killing spree I am running 77 CC and only 715CD I am actually still 55 CD shy from the perfect 1-10 golden ratio. However I don't really understand why having those stats limit me in anyways. I have a different set that has 50k less sheet dps but doubles my ehp to around 1m, I use that for A4 Plan runs on MP10 those are absolutely brutal. I am thinking of getting a throw Barb set just for that. Other than that I don't really see how I am limited. Unlike most top end barbs I don't use IK sets because of the horrible value/performance ratio.
11/25/2012 12:11 AMPosted by cdxliv
well considering at full buff with overpower killing spree I am running 77 CC and only 715CD I am actually still 55 CD shy from the perfect 1-10 golden ratio. However I don't really understand why having those stats limit me in anyways. I have a different set that has 50k less sheet dps but doubles my ehp to around 1m, I use that for A4 Plan runs on MP10 those are absolutely brutal. I am thinking of getting a throw Barb set just for that. Other than that I don't really see how I am limited. Unlike most top end barbs I don't use IK sets because of the horrible value/performance ratio.

For Ik sets. The chest is optimum along with the belt. The gloves not so much but because I've decided to go WH I'd rather keep my 2 piece bonus.

There are multiple reasons why I disagree with your approach to gearing your barb.

1. Thats because if the game fundamentally changes where the difficulty goes up you have 0 room to maneuver, getting lifesteal on your weapons would cost a bomb and having to upgrade and getting a more EHP orientated set would cost you quite abit as well.

If content difficulty goes up my EHP is covered. All I need to do is focus on stacking more dps.

But if content difficulty goes up for you you have to focus on getting your EHP to match the new content and you need to prevent a drop in DPS at the same time. It's a total headache.

2. Also, relying on skills for survivability stats such as bloodthirst lowers your overall dps and hence your overall clear speed.

My dps is about 2/3rds yours sheetwise unbuffed. This is my fully buffed dps while farming:

http://i.imgur.com/YjI1H.jpg
Yes ever since the beta, it has been understood that D3 is a game about defense stat foremost and if you meet the requirements for D stats your offensive stats just helps with killing stuff faster. However I think our difference in gearing is fundamentally based on the purpose of your characters. My barb is built for carrying ubers, and doing viewer runs. I have lowered the ehp to bare minimum to maximize efficiency in order save everyone some valuable time. The next big change for D3 is simply pvp and that's up in the air, who knows what gearing choices has to be made. The current meta game with the inclusion of the MP system means that content will not increase in difficulty for quite a while. I am willing to bet that over 90% of players have never set foot inside mp10 to play for real.

In terms of farming and the SS you posted, by going for 2 LS weapons you forgo over 200 CD which allows you to use brawler, instead of BT, however my full buffed dps while farming is still higher. Again farming on high MP with WW is a silly choice when you can net 120M exp using rend on mp0-1 and have even more drops due to the kills/hour to offset the higher mf.

You are preparing for what might or might not come, while I am min/maxing in the current environment and doing the content quicker.

http://i.imgur.com/t2jKw.jpg
Yes ever since the beta, it has been understood that D3 is a game about defense stat foremost and if you meet the requirements for D stats your offensive stats just helps with killing stuff faster. However I think our difference in gearing is fundamentally based on the purpose of your characters. My barb is built for carrying ubers, and doing viewer runs. I have lowered the ehp to bare minimum to maximize efficiency in order save everyone some valuable time. The next big change for D3 is simply pvp and that's up in the air, who knows what gearing choices has to be made. The current meta game with the inclusion of the MP system means that content will not increase in difficulty for quite a while. I am willing to bet that over 90% of players have never set foot inside mp10 to play for real.

In terms of farming and the SS you posted, by going for 2 LS weapons you forgo over 200 CD which allows you to use brawler, instead of BT, however my full buffed dps while farming is still higher. Again farming on high MP with WW is a silly choice when you can net 120M exp using rend on mp0-1 and have even more drops due to the kills/hour to offset the higher mf.

You are preparing for what might or might not come, while I am min/maxing in the current environment and doing the content quicker.

I get what you mean. :P Though it is only a 80% CD difference between us . Most of your dps on top of mine comes from the 700 strength difference which comes from our differring gearing strategies for our armor, I focus on vit and EHP, you focus on strength and DPS.

I guess we have fundamentally different purposes for our gear choices. I believe strongly in preparing for whatever is coming ahead, you're more focused on optimizing your build for certain activities (carrying, taxis, viewer runs). Though I have seen runs where you've died 3 times while you're carrying in a single portal, I watch your stream btw.

Also. You're using frenzy maniac which you rarely do on stream, mainly because of your EHP being so low, stopping to get that tap off to refresh stacks is likely to get you killed. Without it, your fully buffed dps is normally 570k. Which is why you prefer bash to get the WW/RLTW setup going amirite? :p

Just an added note:

I didn't add in that 5 stacks of maniac just for epeen purposes, neither is that brawler there so I can boost my dps for show, I normally run with 5 stack maniac + brawler at maximum possible uptime so I can clear mp10 faster. Currently, elites go down in 15-40 seconds, depending on how much they kite and trash mobs disappear in 1-2 seconds.

As a result my legendaries per hour beat MP0-1 speed runs with rend. It is a common ruse that many of players who can't farm MP10 influence the general populace into thinking that MP0-1 is the most ideal for loot. (not saying that you do it, just implying that you might have been misled as well) However, having run on both (MP0-1 for exp and MP10 for fun) I realize that this isn't the case. With sufficient DPS and by not dying, you find that MP10 runs give the most drops over time at the speed at which I kill them.

For EXP runs however, I have 2x 30% leorics and 2x 35% hellfires with cains set (30%) and ruby gem (31%), I dump dps with crappier weapons, use rend and average 1.5-2m Exp a minute.

Finally, nowadays I normally play for fun. I've got absolutely no incentive to be looting gear or making gold. I had 3-4b 3 weeks back but noticing the onset of a downward market I've been hedging against inflation by buying out gear that will retain value over time (about 20% of the funds) with 80% going into Bnet Balance and Paypal. (it is unfortunate that Bnet balance caps at 250).

I guess that it is not likely that we are to agree, so I suppose it's pretty much wait and see for both of us.

Just curious, any idea why there are so many exact duplicates of your mainhand out there according to diablo progress?

Duped item?
It looks like Tomaka has updated the calc with the new formula. I'm going to setup the new Hall thread when I have time, probably within the next couple of days.

As a teaser, here is my new Hall score:

Hall Score: 30636.516808238

DPS Score: 98.05537
EHP Score: 114.09957377049
Sustain Score: 1.8874542574272
Move Score: 1.24
Paragon Score: 1.17