RATE THE BARB ABOVE YOU V9

Barbarian
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
@Myque: for Skorn build, you should have get full set of IK imo. Your gears ain't bad, well done. 7/10
@RoG

You're on the right track, I would look into adding a faster offhand and getting new gloves with high STR, CC and IAS instead of Crit Damage. 7/10
@RedBull: need a high dps MH with perfect crit and socket, everything else seems ok for ww build. 7/10
@RedBull
U might want to change some of your gems to higher ones and some of your vit pieces to str ones
@Tuthan: I think you're version of the WW build is extremely powerful (and quite different from mine)...9.9/10 because hopefully there is always something better down the road.Cheers
@ RedBull i dont know much about WW barbs as i dont find the gameplay to be very fun (even though i have WW setup i have changed it!) anyway! Dino ur barb is f*&%$ sick however i noticed resistances are rather low. How u would fix that and if u would even want to is up to u cos im guessing u !@#$ %^-* up on a daily basis.

Whoever rates me i have changed my skills to bash,rend, revenge, warcry etc so please dont give an upgrade whirlwind wise. Oh and i know my vitality is dirt low im working on it. CHUR
FWP: Overall, you can upgrade your attack speed a little bit more, and instead of a Bul-Kathos mainhand, get an Axe or Mace with high dps, str, chd and open socket. Good luck.
Flytez
6.5/10
Need better gems - get a blackthornes chest for + 100 vitality (set bonus). EF should be in OH, neeed better MH with LS. around 5.8% ls is plenty with that much damage. U can get rid of your LOH.

For the person reviewing me - please note the lacuni is only for farming purposes. Have a strongham bracers with 235 strength, 29 vit, 8% life, 4.5 crit.
@ tobekilled - awesome WW barb bro, 9/10
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Evarobrut-1454/hero/13924807

me in my mp4-5 farming gear, over 300% MF to start..

full damage gear gets me 98k dps ( i can get over 100 but i like the set at 98K) and about 50k hp.. i can run mp8 but its not very efficient.. and i have some champ packs are just well enough left alone.. but i can get 5 stacks and take down keywardens..

i need a main hand with socket and CD.. but thats hard to find with out breaking the bank..
11/13/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Nikeboy1984
@ tobekilled - awesome WW barb bro, 9/10

Spectacular S&B Barbarian. 2nd best Barbarian in the US! BOOM.
@evarobrut: pretty decent, u might need more dps, try swapping your main for a high dps wep with socket and damage modifiers. 7/10 cheers!
@JotJotJr nice Hellfire ring! 9/10

Just picked up WW spec, my profile:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dcv-1363/hero/5343249
@dcv you might want to upgrade your chest armor and gems, farming wise you might want to get a all resist lacunis cause the 12ms is pretty good for farming.
11/13/2012 06:06 PMPosted by JotJotJr
@evarobrut: pretty decent, u might need more dps, try swapping your main for a high dps wep with socket and damage modifiers. 7/10 cheers!

thanks, my normal, non farming main is a 1000k dps mace with 100+ str and vit, 2.8 LS, 60 CD on it, no socket tho.. not a bad grab for 5 mil.

main hand:
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3945/wtfmace.jpg
@lolwut - nice tribal binding!
@TheFear - I am very impressed that you manage such a high DPS for shield using barb. Mad props.

Looking for some item advice for my dude.
Decided to join the fun

@Anthonox Hi. I got lots of things to say about your current build actually but I will try to make it short.

First, your AR a bit too low for me. Try to get near 500. Yours a more tanky build with your choice of skills so I think u need more vitality as well to make revenge work better. 2 handed weapon still lose compared to 2 wielding in most cases. I dun see LS or LOH on your build. U need them. If u find your dps too low, add some IAS, CC and lastly CD.

All the problems above will only be more noticeable if u are fighting in a group or high MP lvl by the way.

Advise ppl on wat I should get next. I thinking one badass DPS amulet.
@fengshenwee
Get more crit damage. You have really nice balance. But, lacking in the crit damage.
Also, your Echo has really high chance to fear, which is suitable for mid-range seismic slam build or ranged weapon throw build, but not the ww nado barb or rend barb.
So, I advise trying out the build I am currently using (seismic slam).

11/13/2012 07:41 PMPosted by fengshenwee
Advise ppl on wat I should get next. I thinking one badass DPS amulet.

What you should get next is lifesteal. You have enough dps to benefit from lifesteal rather than your life on hit rings. Also I recommend swapping superstition for Bloodthirst.
Also, that hellfire has got to go. Does nothing good for you. You have more than enough strength, instead replace with an attack speed + crit damage ring.
(the only way to benefit from life-on-hit is if you do something like this guy, who stacks it to almost 3k http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/saberfenix-1119/hero/1627180)

otherwise, you can use my lifesteal barb as a reference.
My profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Castablanca-1545/hero/14043412
@castablanca

10/10 man, very nice barb! how much did that ef cost ya?