RATE THE BARB ABOVE YOU V9

Barbarian
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
Lol, I plan too. Just found the IK armor last night.
@Staredevil, keep adding Str, Vit/hp looks about right to me. Try to work in some crit damage on your rings perhaps. On the shoulders i would try to add some pickup radius or any resist that might give you trouble. Personally stacking a little extra fire resist seems helpful for those molten, fire chains, desecrate mobs. GL.

edit for typo
@belton gloves would be my next upgrade if I was you
@Gideon nice barb 7/10 did i see right or u only have 3% ls?
@G3N3S1S

LoL only thing i can see is to upgrade your boots and maybe your chest. nicely done
@Kiefin

Nice barb, I would like to see a 12% more ms but it depends on your playstyle/mp ofc,
Hi i just got my barb to lvl 60 and dont know much. the gear i have is all drops ive gotten from playing with my monk and the build i just copied from some barb LOL.

Would like to know what stats i should get i know my ring and bracers are super bad but like i said all his gear are drops so please let me know about the build and what stats i should improve and maybe some of the gear not mention above that i should replace im working on getting rings and bracers and crafting better gems.

thank you
@g3n yup, only 2.9%LS LoH and Life Regen keep me afloat, rarely die because of that and decent resists. Though that is something to consider on my next weapon upgrade
@Gideon

EDIT 9.5/10. I didn't notice you're missing some ms!

Here's me:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pandaforest-1695/hero/13587564

Don't be fooled by my dps. I'm using a low dps offhand (cold damage!) and I'm wearing an soj instead of hellfire atm.
@John Keep working on maxing out the gems. Try to get more crit damage wherever possible, a higher dps mh when you can afford one also will make a big dps difference. but before you do anything else change that Int Tal Rasha's chest for a str chest with similar AR, idc if you do lose IAS you can get 200 str and 70 ar plus vit and sockets you will be better off.
@blooddiaper cirt chance could use an increase as well as your life, overall 7/10
11/13/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Gideon
@blooddiaper cirt chance could use an increase as well as your life, overall 7/10

My hellfire has crit chance. With it, I have the same crit chance as you, and with an amethyst, I would have the same HP too lol. 7/10? My barb is better than yours lol
@Kiefin

9.5/10 You just need a little more movement speed
@Gideon 8/10 could get a better MH weap but pretty solid other than that. Who likes throw barbs!!!
@blood I see 29% and I have 34.5%. Not the same, I am not 10/10 trust me lots of upgrades I still want to do. This thread is about criticism showing you your flaws and improving on your current build. All I see is what is on the link, no hellfire on there just soj and I see that you could socket to gain yourself more life and sac dps to do it. Great resists though!
@Gideon hmm well i guess im just being paranoic bout ls xD ima try dropin some n see how it goes at mp7-8
11/13/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Gideon
@blood I see 29% and I have 34.5%. Not the same, I am not 10/10 trust me lots of upgrades I still want to do. This thread is about criticism showing you your flaws and improving on your current build. All I see is what is on the link, no hellfire on there just soj and I see that you could socket to gain yourself more life and sac dps to do it. Great resists though!

I would only have to sac exp, not dps. Helmet socket. I don't need HP anyway. I can do mp10 with <40k hp no problem. I have the same crit chance as you with my hellfire. I'm just sensitive I guess lol. What would you rate yourself? I said 10/10 for you because it seems like you destroy higher MP
@GIDEON, 8/10 nice barb, i like 24% move speed, but thats just me, i think a dagger as off hand would do good too, look at mine, got it for 10 mil, didnt lose too much dps.
I don't have any business rating someone, but it'd be cool to get rated/get some suggestions. I have no idea how2barb.