Top 6h DH America's for DPS

Demon Hunter
Prev 1 3 4 5 16 Next
cool story fun read
I believe the problem is not solely about attention seeking but how you attained your gear. Some feel that you are exploiting the innocent regardless of you believing it's for a good cause. For one some believe that you named yourself Athena because it's so close to Athene who is very popular. They think you are him so they donate and look up to you. You have said before that you never bought gear with real money and yet so quickly you've attained gear that's worth billions. Your new Manticore and new Nat ring was at least 2 bil each. How do you come across this when you always say you are broke and you spend no real money and you donate in the millions. It's hard to believe that in less than two weeks you attained 4 billion by farming. Also you messaging for handouts has bothered many. As for the attention seeking, what happened to you quitting? Was that just another scheme for you to have more hits on your site? Sorry I have nothing personal against you but that's the talk that's been going on.
Wow Athena, you posted a few days ago that you wanted to quit the game and sell all your gear for Real Money. That, to me, is a borderline suicide-attempt looking for attention. Or is that how you enjoy playing the game? Craving the attention of others?

Then you brag about how you do not use the real-money AH. But you want to sell your gear for real money? Listen morons, don't complain about the real-money system and then use it.

Then you go buy all this new gear to boost up your ratings in the glass-cannon category? And you cant even wait before your character profile refreshes before you post to the world of your new-found glory? Is that how you enjoy the game? By-polar maybe? Do you have Taylor Swift in the background?

Then you defend yourself by talking about how much crap you give away? And you wonder why ppl call you an attention !@#$%?
Thread backfire.gif
http://www.twitch.tv/hellokellylink
^^ much easier on the eyes.
Funny thing is, I thought ghostboner's sneaky jibes are more eye-catching.
Wow Athena, you posted a few days ago that you wanted to quit the game and sell all your gear for Real Money. That, to me, is a borderline suicide-attempt looking for attention. Or is that how you enjoy playing the game? Craving the attention of others?

Then you brag about how you do not use the real-money AH. But you want to sell your gear for real money? Listen morons, don't complain about the real-money system and then use it.

Then you go buy all this new gear to boost up your ratings in the glass-cannon category? And you cant even wait before your character profile refreshes before you post to the world of your new-found glory? Is that how you enjoy the game? By-polar maybe? Do you have Taylor Swift in the background?

Then you defend yourself by talking about how much crap you give away? And you wonder why ppl call you an attention !@#$%?

I actually do recall that "i'm quitting buy all my gear with real $$$" thread...hmmm.

@ RabidChimp

A winrar is you!
Apotheosis #1!

QFT
he prolly spent lots of $$ on gold and buy the gears and think he is even close to being a decent
11/19/2012 05:06 PMPosted by skyrush

Yes, Ghostb0ner is the Bill Maher of Diablo 3, just a little more insecure, psychopathic, narcissistic, racist, volatile, and rage. When you read the section on Blizzard's policy on "personal attacks and real life threats", they were thinking of GhostbOner.

For real though, I don't agree with anything Ghostb0ner says, but it sure is fun to listen to all the BS that spews from his mouth. Pro troll is pro troll, and for that we are thank you, /salute.
Posted by skyrush

Yes, Ghostb0ner is the Bill Maher of Diablo 3, just a little more insecure, psychopathic, narcissistic, racist, volatile, and rage. When you read the section on Blizzard's policy on "personal attacks and real life threats", they were thinking of GhostbOner.

For real though, I don't agree with anything Ghostb0ner says, but it sure is fun to listen to all the BS that spews from his mouth. Pro troll is pro troll, and for that we are thank you, /salute.

hes still eating his sushi and rice shhhh let him enjoy his lunch break in peace and quite.
Now now Calc let's reflect back to when you used to nag me all day to do runs with you. I'm glad you found some friends and have joined the lemming ranks as well. Now I don't believe we've actually ever run together aside one time and I don't recall any confrontation with you but that's fine. Seems like Aujo has been talking me up good as he is the only one I've really had problems with. There are two sides to every coin folks and I'm ok with that, I never think of Aujo and don't talk about him to others, generally I saved that for one on one interactions as I never had a problem of speaking my mind. Now all you credit card bff's want to jump in and try to talk poorly of me that's fine but who is Lmagichd and the Tuna guy. I just ask if you are going to try to take shots at me random scrubs you should 1) at least be known and 2)actually know the joke you are poorly trying to articulates meaning.
11/19/2012 02:16 PMPosted by shndany
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4718/batmanvironman2.jpg

Another thing that goes into my note pad for future copy and pasting, dun worry i will credit you. XD
oh man hi !@#$%! i just woke and saw u again!

haha nah u too small to make it into my conversation, don't think too much =) its prolly u and ur ghost having a private conversation ^^

Then some other dude who is a D3 stalker joined the chat and started bashing ppl and getting his feelings hurt all over people's GEAR... his name is ghostboner. Go figure, he probably has a ghostboner (minus the ghost) when he thinks about the dudes GEAR in Diablo 3.

TUNA

haha.. go figure ghost.. hes random but it adds credibility cos hes only watching from the sidelines and only from forum.. lol imagine what he would think if he actually read all ur rants.

hehe are u raging from the other side of the com? hahaha prolly u say no... but oh wells =)
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23761007.jpg
11/19/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Ghostboner
Now now Calc let's reflect back to when you used to nag me all day to do runs with you.

oh btw.. thats before u start talking to ur ghost.... then u turn pyscho... or were u perhaps psycho and was secretly hurting urself cos u wanted some friends?? OMG T.T

oh btw heard from certain friends in ur list that u are still playing pubs.. omg no friends to play with??? =( we want the old ghost back! hmmm maybe not...

hehe are u gonna start deleting everyone in ur Friendlist now???? i have eyes on u tsk tsk ghost has been a naughty boy going to pub games for epreen boost
Pure and utter genius as usual Aujo.
thks bro appreciate this compliment. Gonna take it literally but i doubt ur sincerity =)
11/19/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Ghostboner
Now now Calc let's reflect back to when you used to nag me all day to do runs with you. I'm glad you found some friends and have joined the lemming ranks as well. Now I don't believe we've actually ever run together aside one time and I don't recall any confrontation with you but that's fine. Seems like Aujo has been talking me up good as he is the only one I've really had problems with. There are two sides to every coin folks and I'm ok with that, I never think of Aujo and don't talk about him to others, generally I saved that for one on one interactions as I never had a problem of speaking my mind. Now all you credit card bff's want to jump in and try to talk poorly of me that's fine but who is Lmagichd and the Tuna guy. I just ask if you are going to try to take shots at me random scrubs you should 1) at least be known and 2)actually know the joke you are poorly trying to articulates meaning.

I dont even know who you are except from your posts. Your factless banter does nothing to me, not even a slight reaction. Good try, although it is still enjoyable to read, even when the troll-gun is directed at me!

If someone disagrees with you, or states the obvious, they join your lemming ranks?

I for one, enjoy differing opinions. It is how things get better. People who surround themselves with yes-men are bound for failure. Also, Athena's desperate calls for attention over and over is tiresome. Seriously, who name drops as much as Athena, or calls out his accomplishments with such fanfare?! You pride yourself in trying to humble the proud, while defending Athena at the same time? You don't see the irony? It actually hurt the logical side of my brain, which doesn't happen often.

Go ahead and take your shots at Aujo and Belowzero, you obviously have something extremely personal with them, just do it in a post that is not over-the-freaking-top with regards to self-glorification.

With that said, my comments about you and Bill Maher were obviously made in humor with a small side of troll. Just curious, do you think Bill Maher is funny in any way? Sometimes when celebrities see themselves on SNL, they laugh, even when the joke is on them. I apologize if you did not appreciate the comparison.
Actually I'm going to agree with BelowZero here. I come to the DH forum every once in a while (I go to reddit lately for the less complaining), and almost all the time I see a thread about Athena streaming or breaking some sort of barrier yatta yatta.

I mean it's cool you do that stuff, but you don't have to consistently show off. Not saying either of the two (Below and Athena) are bad or good players, it's just annoying to see someone consistently show off and then claim that someone else is showing off to some extent.

One more lemming to add to your list. Just helping you out. Just to let you know, I have never met this guy before and not connected to him in any way. I know it is tough for you to imagine someone disagreeing with you and Athena.
Actually I'm going to agree with BelowZero here. I come to the DH forum every once in a while (I go to reddit lately for the less complaining), and almost all the time I see a thread about Athena streaming or breaking some sort of barrier yatta yatta.

I mean it's cool you do that stuff, but you don't have to consistently show off. Not saying either of the two (Below and Athena) are bad or good players, it's just annoying to see someone consistently show off and then claim that someone else is showing off to some extent.

One more lemming to add to your list. Just helping you out. Just to let you know, I have never met this guy before and not connected to him in any way. I know it is tough for you to imagine someone disagreeing with you and Athena.

I don't know Athena nor do I care to, it just bothers me that you guys in your specific group all of this superiority complex to all the other players and its not merited. Congrats you guys spent more real money than the rest of us and you have good chars. Don't come busting balls when a guy is proud of an achievement. It's a thread, you don't have to read it if it's another Athena gloating thread or what ever it may be about. I don't read the countless legacy nats vs new nats threads I see daily for example. I mean yes I find the gloating of both parties annoying, I mean in the end being great at a video game is about as great of an achievement as gold in the special olympics.