Act 3 and Mp 0 is not only way.

General Discussion
Arrr i see it read it again it's in code !!! mmmmm I seee the light
I play mp4 act3 with my friends ...myself a DH with my barbarina friend and permastunlock wiz friend clears mp4 act 3 like it was mp0 and net on average 1 legendary item per run...

tho most legendaries are crap :D

oh.... i'd like to visit your grandpa too...
I felt dummer after reading this

Anyway I do Alkaizer runs MP2 in an average of 19 minutes with 83k dps - there is other ways. Mp0 is horrible, no reason to do it if you have any decent amount of damage output, the rewards totally suck. It's not that great at getting exp either, maybe 300k more per run - not a big deal.

I've got 8 legendary in 3 hours doing MP2. MP0 was 1 for the 2 hours (8 runs!) ....oh yes MP0 is THE WAY , clearly.
[quote="71788423220"]I felt dummer after reading this

Try to find the light like Waycooloz, i cant tell you straight. If i tell straight it would be not good for me.
I love to play with my friens in fast Act 3 farming
I love to see people running act 3 which i laugh out loud.

Head asplode.
My point is Act 3 with Mp 0 is so bad, Blizzard nerf, the fun is people still doing Act 3 in public game thinking it is great.
Word of advice OP.

Change the topic title, it makes me wanna punch a flower.

English isn't your first language from what I've seen, and your delivery of satire has much to be desired. So, don't. I'm not sure about you as a person but the way you carried yourself with the first post, it's not surprising that you received the reactions you did.

Eat some humble pie, and promise us you will never touch satire again.
11/18/2012 10:44 PMPosted by Bizlink
My point is Act 3 with Mp 0 is so bad, Blizzard nerf, the fun is people still doing Act 3 in public game thinking it is great.

Are these people so stuuuupid that they don't know A3 MP0 and has been nerfed? C'mon. Nobody's that stuuuupid. I've put more hours into my Sony Bravia wide screen than I have the game in the last 10 days because of the deteriorating quality of everything that's hitting the ground in game.

But it's cool, the more they nerf the better my RL gets.
The only thing i understood was the Goldskin you use to reach max MF :p
This thread gave me cancer. x_x
11/18/2012 11:41 PMPosted by Xuu
The only thing i understood was the Goldskin you use to reach max MF :p

Yes you are genius, i also paint my armor in gold.
11/18/2012 11:56 PMPosted by chancesz

Cause you are Act 3 runner?
MP0 Act 3 gave me the most returns since patch. Certainly not in the hundreds of millions, but more than I can say for the other Acts.
@OP Less drugs please.
11/19/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Bizlink

Cause you are Act 3 runner?

Stahp! pls. xd
the stupid, it burns ! - google it
I make aroud 50-60 mil or 15-20 $ per day in 2-3 hour playing, but not in public act 3 where sheeps run. And i have time for work, study, going out almost every evening, weeding, XXX ing.
omg first time in a long time i actually lol'd on these forums reading this post and some replies, you people are funny.