Never recieved my Zerg Wings

Technical Support
Hey, so I pre-purchased the Heart of the Swarm pack several hours ago. I immediately got the feat of strength and the banners unlocked, but I have as of yet to get the Zerg wings on any character. I've tried creating several characters, but none of them start with the wings. The wings are also not in my stash. Anybody know how long I have to wait or what I have to do to get them?
@Legend: Yeah, it does say queued. But that's the thing, I got the feat of strength achievement AND the banner details. So... why would I only get HALF of the pre-order goodies for Diablo 3...?
blizzard again scammed us
I wouldn't really say scammed, but I've seen pictures online of people who have their wings, and I just would like to get the same treatment. To be perfectly honest, I didn't really care about the banner stuff. I just wanted to the wings. So if Blizzard was going to give me half of the pre-order rewards, I wish it had been THAT half.
11/18/2012 06:49 PMPosted by oreoblizzard
blizzard again scammed us

Again?

Blue quote:
Ok, well, I've found that the issue is an acknowledged bug. I'd imagine once it's fixed, you'll get the wings in-game as you should. I don't have any sort of ETA though as to when it will be fixed.
@Moose: Thank you very much for the quote. I hope the ETA arrives sooner rather than later. :)
I'm having the same issue and mine says completed. I paid with my Blizzard balance 2 days ago. I've had a ticket open but so far nothing has been resolved.
@Negativex: How did you manage to get a ticket opened? When I tried to open a ticket, I followed the straight-forward venues and dropboxes and selected all the options that were something to the effect of "In-game Problems" >> "Something is missing in game" >> "I don't have a particular item". However, when I finished making all these dropbox selections, I just got a little deflection message that said "Sorry, there's nothing we can do. Look at this online resource guide for more information." Didn't even give me the option to explain my situation or anything, it just simply refused to let me make a ticket at all.
11/18/2012 11:46 PMPosted by Scosci
@Negativex: How did you manage to get a ticket opened? When I tried to open a ticket, I followed the straight-forward venues and dropboxes and selected all the options that were something to the effect of "In-game Problems" >> "Something is missing in game" >> "I don't have a particular item". However, when I finished making all these dropbox selections, I just got a little deflection message that said "Sorry, there's nothing we can do. Look at this online resource guide for more information." Didn't even give me the option to explain my situation or anything, it just simply refused to let me make a ticket at all.

Same problem, cant open a ticket.
To open a ticket on the issue just go to the drop down menu "My Tickets" then "submit a ticket." On this menu you'll see "Are you having issue with one of the following recent activities?" and below that you'll have "XXX Time and Date Digital Purchase HOTS Digital Upgrade Select"

Click the Select text and you can submit a ticket on the issue.
Thank you Negativex, i just opened a ticket.
For some reason, it's not allowing me to make a ticket on the subject. I see what you're talking about and I hit the "Select" option, but all that does is refresh the page. Nothing more.
Havent found a solution yet. And Blizzard is just pointing me to looking in the forums (Lazy) But i will keep the Ticket open and talking, just to see if they find a solution. :D
I bought the deluxe edition EU, can i use the wings on diablo 3 even if i play us server not EU?? Pls help need answers
I still remain unable to create a ticket, which kinda sucks.
I haven't gotten mine either. Did you guys end up getting it yet?
ShotoKat,

How are you checking for the wings?
You guys need to create a new character to get the wings, create a new one, throw it in stash delete the character, derpity derp derp, read the forum before screaming for help blues have been posting about this since the pre orders came out Will a blue PLEASE put a stick at the top of the section telling people to create a new character in order to obtain the wings.