Looking to help out a 'poor' level 60 wd

Witch Doctor
Hey guys i have a zuni vision, knife and totd that i would like to give to a fellow WD. they are not great but im sure that they can help someone out. looking to give them away to a wd that has yet to complete inferno and dont have other highly geared characters. im going to be playing for the next few hours and checking back every so often. lmk if you interested and i will send you a friend request!

EDIT: just to make it clear the items are not the ones in my profile and looking for someone that plays WD as there main
Meshell#1774
really looking to help someone whos main is a WD
My roommate and I share an account.
oh no its not the 1 in my profile thats the one i replaced my old one with
Cheers, KingTako. Nice offer. Feel free to sling the WD this way after, have stuff to fill in their blanks.
thegreatseus#1952
Whack your D3 profile up, Glaxxon. Let's see if you can be helped. ;)
Whack? o.o im sorry D: idk what you mean xD
I could use some help!!
I would like to ask for consideration of any items.

My Witch doctor is my only level 60 and gearing has been slow for me.

Thanks for your time.
Hey guys after looking at the profiles of the the last 3 of you who posted i think warpig would benefit most from my items i have school and work today but i will send you a friend request tonight warpig
Ok thankyou for your time sir. How much should I look to be saving up for that Off-Hand? There is a radius based build I want to try I have been reading about. :)
@Avitas It would all depend on the quality of the thing of the deep you want to buy but you can probably find a decent one for a couple mill or even cheaper if you get lucky
I would like to ask for consideration of any items.

My Witch doctor is my only level 60 and gearing has been slow for me.

Thanks for your time.

Avitas, add me in game and give me a tell. I have a lot of stuff in my stash, some of which might be good upgrades for you. I'd much rather give some of it to you than get 10-20k apiece on the AH.

I mean, none of it is miraculous but I think I can help you out, including a mid/low range ToTD, so you can at least experiment with pickup radius and decide if that build is for you.
Just gave warpig the gear if i find anything else i will repost in this thread
Got a knife & mojo if anyone needs - nothing super, but could be an ok upgrade if you've sub-par stuff...

Hit us up in game.
King Tako.....thanks for the gear! It helped immensely.