Rate the Witch Doctor Above You

Witch Doctor
Prev 1 20 21 22 26 Next
how bout me?
^ @Evolutionese

7/10

You have two nuke spells... I know, I love them both too, but maybe good to build around one, depending on your goals. Another thing is... get rid of Peirce the Veil and use Blood Ritual. It is not worth it because you have an active build. More mana = more damage.
Requesting rating, please.
@MrDeAtH

Probably look at picking up a Witching Hour, and a crit Pox if you decide on using an SoJ. Mad spirit build though.

8/10

@ ZeroGrav

Biggest upgrades - CC on Neck/Ring/Hat - I'd even suggest potentially selling your higher level gems if your short on cash. Also a socketed black weapon could help out a lot.

6/10
^ 8/10. good amount of health
@pBeybq... Very nice all around, especially your DPS. Maybe a new gem in the weapon, anyway, awesome WD you have there. 8.5/10.
@pBeybq - 9.5/10

Needed a microscope to see that gem in your MCK...10/10 for a radiant emerald in the slot!

An upgrade would be very expensive. Maybe a 1000+dps black damage ceremonial knife to utilize the + %damage of your Tal Rasha ammy and Zuni boots.

@ VuduRx - 9/10

Very nice WD...would suggest you complete the 3 or 4 piece Zuni set for the bonus. Your ToTD has good stats but a high-end Zuni SoS with corresponding bonus to your spell will provide more boost to your dps.
EDIT: Oops forgot to rate.

@Choobie 9.5/10 very nice! Some options to think about would be a higher int roll on the blackthrones but if you're needing the armor for high MP then completely understandable. Same goes for the rare ring, ave damage or higher int would be nice but really good.

Please rate my new MP1 speed farmer :)

I know about the amu, saving for Tal's.... not that i really need the damage for MP1 lol.
@MrDeAtH

Probably look at picking up a Witching Hour, and a crit Pox if you decide on using an SoJ. Mad spirit build though.

8/10

Ha!, thanks man. I am thinking the exact same thing. Witching Hour + Crit Pox. They are soo expensive though, so I'm waiting for farm on 1.0.7.

(I level using the Acid Rain build in my HC WD, and this for pvp (have Haunt SOJ).)

Edit: Next person can skip me, as I've been rated already.
Hi - i havent really played in anger since 1.0.4 - looking for feedback on my current WD - approx 200k unbuffed DPS
@Venividivici

Pretty crazy damage you have going on there man, good res, but really low HP. I suppose it doesn't matter if everything is dead before it can reach you :p.

8/10, super damaging WD you got there.
@DonBukka
Pretty solid WD 6/10. Good bear spammer with tons of mana, you should really use Grave Injustice instead of Jungle with that mojo...
@quix
Nothing to rate. hehe
Can i get a rate please
01/22/2013 05:11 AMPosted by NerdSlayer
Can i get a rate please

I'm not a master of WD. But I think completing the manajuma set is better in your case as you need to take off GI eventually.
Also CC is a bit too low. Try to get it on amulet. I think there are CC/CD/LOH amulets that you can afford.
@twinsbuster, nice zero pile on build. 8/10. hope you can work on increasing vitality, and maybe socket on weapon. a nice yellow ceremonial knife might be cheap if you need mana regen.
Please help me. My WD is a hot mess. I need more DPS and VIT.
@quix
Nothing to rate. hehe

sry i m on EU:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/de/profile/quix-2938/hero/6397642
@DonBukka
Pretty solid WD 6/10. Good bear spammer with tons of mana, you should really use Grave Injustice instead of Jungle with that mojo...

Yeah, I have a serpent, I just forgot to equip it when I logged out.
I had my mp5+ build on, and was using my paragon farming mojo, lol.

@Quix

Looking at numbers it looks pretty sweet, though everything seems to be in German...

I'm going to peg it at an 9/10 WD even though I have no idea what I'm reading.